The Guys' Rules

Options

Replies

• x_ItNeverEnds_x
    Options
    How can I give this to my wife without giving it to my wife?

Hey honey, this is hilarious you should come read it. Done. LOL
    Camping is fun, hopefully you have a fireplace. Then you can make smores too! :D
  • IamRoJ
    IamRoJ Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    I think that 17-month headache is easily explained by the rest of these rules. I'd have a 2-year "headache" too if my guy followed these. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Beastx10
    Options
    THOSE AREN'T MY RULES. And I'm betting I get alot more tail than you!
  • saxmaniac
    saxmaniac Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    This reads like something a guy who's really horrible with women wrote.

True. No self-respecting man would write "TONIGHT; YES, I KNOW, I HAVE TO SLEEP ON THE COUCH"

Dead giveaway
  • CorvusCorax77
    CorvusCorax77 Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options
    well, it's like Nietzsche said, Woman was god's Second big mistake.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Sounds reasonable enough.

I maintain the right and or privilege to likewise itch what needs to be scratched however! : }

That rule should cross gender boundaries.
    I hope so! I promise to wash my hands after if I have to scratch something intimate even. D:

Actually, .....ermmm....nevermind.
  • concordancia
    concordancia Posts: 5,320 Member
    Options
    For the toilet seat, you aren't in any danger of falling in, so we win.

My man was brought up to put the *lid* down. The first time I went to the bathroom in the middle of the night I darn near peed all over everything! I have gotten used to it and it is nice to never lose things in the toilet.
  • Dudagarcia
    Dudagarcia Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    Lol ???? be ready to be attacked!'!! ????
  • Natashaa1991
    Natashaa1991 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    i had a boyfriend who liked shopping more than i did. i'd be in starbucks while he was going through stores looking for clothes. god i hate shopping
  • chubbygirl253
    chubbygirl253 Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    Hilarious
  • journalistjen
    journalistjen Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I like number 1....

the one where men are problem solvers--too true, and I'm fine with that--except my husband gets on to me because I "don't tell him things" sometimes. My answer is that I don't want him to fix my problems, I would like to vent sometimes. That kinda drives him crazy.
  • patentguru
    patentguru Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    You forgot a few:

1. No using instant messaging to gang up on the guy. 15 women against one guy is not a fair fight.

2. No double standard. If you get to show cleavage, wear a short dress and flirt- then the guy gets to flirt as well.
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options
    Yes, very picky. Glad those are not my guys rules, granted some fit, but some are just whiny, :)

They are your guys rules. Trust me.

This list is definitive. You can substitute golf, rugby, cars for whatever his main interests are. Other than that it is universal...

If you're a generic, cardboard cut-out male then yes... yes it is true.
  • Natashaa1991
    Natashaa1991 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    btw after reading all of your "rules" i think somebody screwed you over recently
  • SpiritGem
    Options
    The majority of things here honestly don't apply to my fiancé. I showed it to him, thinking he'd get a laugh, knowing he's not such a picky guy, and he was quite offended that these were put out as "rules" for all guys.
  • 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options
    i had a boyfriend who liked shopping more than i did. i'd be in starbucks while he was going through stores looking for clothes. god i hate shopping

This is me. I'd be in the same clothes I wore in high school (23 yrs ago) if it weren't for my husband.
  • Brunner26_2
    Brunner26_2 Posts: 1,152
    Options
    OMG hilarious! How did you think of all this? Oh wait, you didn't. It's all over the internet. Congrats on being able to copy/paste.
  • tnjackso1
    tnjackso1 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    can't get much plainer than that!! LOL!!
  • chels0722
    chels0722 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    all are reasonable, EXCEPT:

1. You have enough clothes.

1. You have too many shoes.

Couldn't agree more
  • MzRjS
    MzRjS Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    LMAO.... Love it!!!!!:laugh: