I have manage to loss an entire person. To God be the Glory

Options

Replies

• jenmarie2012
    jenmarie2012 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Just simply amazing! Best of luck on the rest of your journey! You are doing GREAT. :flowerforyou:
  • jiffer1975
    jiffer1975 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Amen brother! Thank you for your testimony. We can do all things thru Christ who strengthens us!
  • melissamaddie
    Options
    Wow that is truly inspiring!!!! I joined a month ago and am losing slowly but surely.
  • caitlynhumble
    Options
    can you help me get motivated i just started today i would love to have a support buddy. i love your story!!1
  • SoySalva
    SoySalva Posts: 138
    Options
    God is awesome!! There is nothing more powerful than prayer and more so when it comes from the heart. May the Lord continue blessing you with the strength and determination to reach your goal.

Giving Him the glory is saying "thank you Jesus, I couldn't have done it without you". Congratulations!!!
  • coffee_rocks
    coffee_rocks Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    YOU lost weight. Not some fairy man. I do not thank Sherlock Holmes, James Bond or Dracula for my weight loss, and neither should anyone else.

Congrats on your loss. Give yourself credit where it is due.

OR you could let him believe what he wants to, as he is freely allowed to under the Constitution of the United States, and just celebrate in his success without the snide comments on why you believe you are right in your views and he is wrong.

Dude - awesome job. Just read Matthew 6 tonight and was struck by how we are taken care of in all things by our heavenly Father. He truly wants what is good for all his children. Well done!
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Amen to that brother
  • hope1
    hope1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You have done wonderful! God is good and your hard work has paid off!
    [/quote

Congratulations! It's nice to hear someone give God the glory He deserves.
  • whitmars106
    whitmars106 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Bravo!!!!! Yay!!!! :drinker:
  • drasticmeasures
    drasticmeasures Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting this and encouraing us all to keep up with the work that we have all put in, no matter where we are in our own personal journey. With all the fad diets, surgeries and scams to promise a healthy life, ulitimately we have the power and strength from the Father to make the changes in our lives to make it happen. You are truly an inspiration!!! Awesome!
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    It's wonderful that you have faith, but there is nothing wrong with being proud of your hard work. Well done. You look fantastic.
  • zephtalah
    zephtalah Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You have done wonderful! God is good and your hard work has paid off!
    [/quote

Congratulations! It's nice to hear someone give God the glory He deserves.

^^
    This!
  • Geeky_Girl
    Geeky_Girl Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    With God's help we can do great things. You're awesome! :happy:
  • SoySalva
    SoySalva Posts: 138
    Options
    YOU lost weight. Not some fairy man. I do not thank Sherlock Holmes, James Bond or Dracula for my weight loss, and neither should anyone else.

Congrats on your loss. Give yourself credit where it is due.

Really? Fairy man? The man is entitled to give credit to whom he believes has helped him. Why ridicule him because it's not what you believe?
  • juewil
    juewil Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    God is good all the time, all the time God is good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!congradulations
  • MinMin97
    MinMin97 Posts: 2,676 Member
    Options
    Praise God!:)
  • zeppelinkd
    zeppelinkd Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Truy amazing!
  • kaileysgran
    Options
    God helps those who help themselves.....congratulations!!
  • olDave
    olDave Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    AWOMEN!!!!! :wink:
  • Elliehmltn
    Elliehmltn Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    You've sure reminded me what I'm saying when I pray "Give us this day our daily bread.... for Thine is the kingdom, and the power (victory over weight and food are HIs, not mine) and the glory (which you have publicly given Him.) Thank you for posting your testimony. Praise the Lord!
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!