I have manage to loss an entire person. To God be the Glory

Options
12346»

Replies

• fightininggirl
    fightininggirl Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    It is great to see you being a christian and thanking God and bringing Glory to him. you know so many don't realize God is behind all of successes . He gives us the wisdom we need to get there. congrats on the fantastic accomplishment.
  • cll05c
    Options
    Congratulations!!
  • DorisInTheDena
    DorisInTheDena Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Praise the Lord!! :smile:
  • JasmineElaineT
    JasmineElaineT Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    You are amazing! It is so cool that you can be such a big witness. God Rocks!
  • Phoenixchichima
    Options
    congrats, a great journey in weight loss & i'm sure in spiritual growth. wtg!
  • marishka04
    marishka04 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    congrats on the amazing weight loss... you look great....
  • Redhedshred
    Redhedshred Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    God helps those who helps themselves is not in the Bible. we can't help ourselves..that's the gospel.
  • Sparkie134
    Sparkie134 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Praise God. Thank you for giving Him the glory. So awesome.
  • funsmile1234
    funsmile1234 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I totally agree!! Without God and consistent prayer about the weight loss I wouldn't have been able to lose over 100 lbs in one year!
    I love the scripture that says I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength and nothing is impossible with our Lord! Thank you so much for posting. There definitely needs to be more of this kind of talk on MFP!
  • DoctorKhaleesi
    DoctorKhaleesi Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    You're truly an inspiration! Congratulations and best of luck on the rest of your journey!
  • Alex
    Alex Posts: 10,145 MFP Staff
    Options
    Dear Posters,

I wanted to offer a brief explanation for the locking of this thread.

In this instance the majority of respondents have weighed in with empathy and support. However when the community does not allow for objective responses the topic will become as a whole, divisive. When polarization of this kind happens topics will almost always be locked. The original poster has received a significant amount of feedback and the conversations can continue via personal messaging or within a group.

I respectfully ask that our members please keep in mind:
    15. Divisive Topics Are Better Suited For Groups, Not the Main Forums
    Divisive topics, particularly those that seek input from or are relevant only to a select group of users, are better placed within an appropriate Group rather than the Main Forums. For example, topics relevant to only one religion should not be placed on the main forums but rather within a group related to that religion. We reserve the right to move any topic to a relevant public Group which interested members may join if they wish to continue to participate.

Also we have removed several posts that violated our community guidelines, please remember to:
    4. Show Respect to All Groups and Individuals
    No derogatory references to sex, gender, weight, body-type, ethnicity, religion, or sexual orientation, or endorsement of violence against any person or group, even if couched in humor, will be permitted. This includes expressing stereotypes about any group or community.
    Thanks to everyone for your understanding.

Respectfully,
    Olivia
    MFP Staff
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!