What about your boobs?

Options
This may seem creepy, so I apologize. In high school/beginning of my undergrad I was a 34-DD. With weight gain, I am now a 36 E. I am hoping to lose weight in my breast area (HARD TO FIND E- SIZED BRAS!) For those who have lost weight have you noticed a difference in your breasts? Good or bad? Did they keep their form or sag? Do you have any before and after pics? (lol wearing a shirt/bra obviously!) Thanks!

Replies

• monstergirl14
    monstergirl14 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    I lost a lot of boob, but it goes well with the rest of me since I lost weight there, too. Everyone is different, however. Some people barely lose any in their breasts, and some lost all of it. Mine became perkier, especially since I incorporated some weight training. I would suggest cardio and try and get some lifts going that work out your pectorals. :) Don't be discouraged if it doesn't fall off at first. Good-luck!
    By the way, I went from 38-DD to a 36-C.. pretty sure I'm almost a B now, though. :(
  • lovemitch125
    lovemitch125 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Once upon a time, I lost a lot of weight and was 121 lbs, but did I lose any of my boobs in that process? No. I was still a 36-D. Now I have gained a lot of weight and am a 38-DD. I was hoping to atleast go down to a D again, but 15 lbs later... they havent gone anywhere. Maybe when I'm in the 120's again.... :grumble:
  • sissiluv
    sissiluv Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    Yep, I've noticed a loss in my breasts.
    And it's bad because I didn't have much up there to begin with. I was a C-Cup at my heaviest of 250lbs! :c
  • midnite81
    midnite81 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    And for what it's worth I've mostly lost my man boobs!
  • mandyneedtolose
    mandyneedtolose Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Yes you will lose in your boobs!! I was a 42 DD before I started this journey and now I am a 36 D .. They don't sag anymore then usual!! haha ... But yes they will shrink. :) Keep at it!
  • blues4miles
    blues4miles Posts: 1,481 Member
    Options
    I was a 38D at my highest. I've already lost 2 inches in band size and about 2 inches in bust size. I haven't gone bra shopping yet (as I'm lazy, and still more weight to lose). I was kind of surprised to lose that much in only about 10 lbs. Especially as I'm apple shaped and carry all my fat in my torso so I kind of figured chest would be the last thing to go. But apparently, it's going to be my tummy which may never go. So boobs are shrinking, and so far tummy not as much. So whatever you want to have happen probably will be what happens, Murphy's Law and all. :laugh: Husband has already quietly complained about the bust-loss. I don't know what to tell him, I'm sure he doesn't want me 10 lbs heavier again!
  • Snotori
    Snotori Posts: 156
    Options
    Yep... totally lost my boobs! Thankfully hubby says he doesn't mind cause he says he fell in love with me when I was much much smaller and I'm just getting back to that size lol! Plus he says he loves me for me not my boobs. Also guess it's only natural that since fat it stored ever where else that there would be some in that area too so it's sad but true!
  • MorgueBabe
    MorgueBabe Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    I already fit into a training bra, I really hope I don't lose anymore!
  • hiryze
    hiryze Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    They're pretty well gone but at least my gut doesn't stick out further than they do any more. :)
  • otrlynn
    otrlynn Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    What boobs??? Not there was much to start with!
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    Mine shrank back to what they were before I had kids :grumble:
  • laddyboy
    laddyboy Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options
    Lift Heavy Weights in the process. Build muscle and burn Fat. Boobs are fat.
  • xoemmytee
    xoemmytee Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I'm interested in seeing responses from women who lift, as I've heard it's a different story.
  • foxfe
    foxfe Posts: 8
    Options
    I was never super heavy, and I also never had big boobs, but they did get smaller as I got in better shape. I went from a C(and sometimes a D depending on the bra) to a B. I think they look nicer now. They kept shape.
  • VorJoshigan
    VorJoshigan Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    And for what it's worth I've mostly lost my man boobs!

This. A lot.

My boobs are so much smaller. I love it.
  • newloafofbread
    newloafofbread Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm not worried about mine getting smaller, but I'm worried they will look weird. I have heard in the past that if you lose a lot of weight your breasts can end up looking "empty". Anyone else heard of this?
  • MelissR75
    MelissR75 Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    I already fit into a training bra, I really hope I don't lose anymore!
    Lol ~ Right there with ya!!
  • cmeiron
    cmeiron Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Went from D/DD to B <3
  • Samerah12
    Samerah12 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Yep! I've gone from a cup and a band size down to a 36DDD. They're definitely less full, which is a bummer, but I'm glad they're going anyway.
  • JenniTheVeggie
    JenniTheVeggie Posts: 2,474 Member
    Options
    Lost some of the boobs just the rest of me!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!