What about your boobs?

Options

Replies

• melancholyjen
    melancholyjen Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    well i started my weight loss journey at about 155 and was a 34dd (almost spilling out of the cups) but i am down to 136 and still wearing a 34dd but i feel the cups getting big! i think it's time for a d!

that is me exactly!
  • deadmittens
    deadmittens Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    My boobs went from a wonderful plump 46DDD down to a flabby old woman 38DD. Booooooooo!
  • frangrace
    frangrace Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I think it entirely depends on your natural shape and how slowly you lose the weight and if you exercise while you do it. I've had big boobs all of my life (and I mean that - I was a C cup at 11 years old). I personally love them, particularly as I carry most of my weight on my tummy and back so proportionately, they always give the illusion that I have a waist where there isn't one! I'm a 38GG now, the lowest bra size I remember being at my slimmest 8 years ago was a 36F, which were still rather large proportionately. I've also been fairly lucky so far in that despite weight gain and loss, they remain exceptionally perky for their size but then when I lose weight, it's usually done rather slowly and I enjoy classes like Body Pump as part of my exercise regime. However, my younger sister, who is a fairly similar shape to me, ended up having a breast lift/implants a couple of years back. This is because she lost weight very quickly and as a result her breasts sagged quite dramatically. A couple of other friends who have had very quick weight losses who haven't done weights for their chest during the transition had the same problem. I would advise losing weight slowly and making sure that part of your exercise programme includes weight training for your chest muscles. It won't increase the size of your boobs but it will help prevent sagging as you lose weight. I do recommend Les Mills Body Pump personally as a good shape changer.
  • NatashaB8
    Options
    I have lost 10 pounds and went up a cup size! I was like 'eh?'.

Hoping to lose some boob as I am a G and it is very difficult to find bras that are nice and not ridiculously expensive!
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    I've gone from E to a C... Although I suspect I'm not far off a B. They've never been this small even when I was slimmer! :-(
  • ck1416
    ck1416 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I have lost about 50 pounds, and mine don't sag any more than they did before. lol However, I did go from a 40G to a 36DD, and it feels wonderful! Absolutely wonderful! I do lift weights 3x a week and this helps A LOT!! I wish I could show you pics - but, um, no. :wink:
  • kjohnson754
    kjohnson754 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    come to that...what do boobs WEIGH?

I looked up DD's and they can weigh anywhere from 3-4 lbs each.
  • heymirth
    heymirth Posts: 448
    Options
    Hey ladies. A lot of guys love the sag. We know you're all 100% real

Love yourself. Self confidence is the most attractive asset
  • kelseyt17
    kelseyt17 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I went from a full C to a A cup... I miss them :(
  • PennyRLane
    PennyRLane Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I used to be a 40 H. I could NEVER FIND BRAS UNDER A HUNDRED DOLLARS! I lost about 130 pounds and now I am a 34 D and quiet a bit of it is extra skin. The weight loss was grad. enough and I am on hormone therapy so I think that is the only two things keeping my boobs from being two saggy pudding bags. They are still perky to a point but they aren't ANYTHING like they used to be. and honestly, I am so thankful!! I can run now, do handstands, my back doesn't kill me and I can afford bras. You will get there. Make sure you keep up on your nutrients and vitamins, keep vitamin e lotion and coco butter handy and use it on them often and if you do workout try to take in some swimming or light weight lifting to keep the muscles under them tight. That helped me :)
  • ChelseaYepThatsMe
    Options
    My weight fluctuates, but my 36 DDD's stay the same.
    Currently 135, size 3 jeans, and 36DDD on top....
    Not quite proportional, but my mama says I'm a young dolly parton lol
  • upgetupgetup
    upgetupgetup Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    Mine were always petite, let's say. When I lost weight and was at a bmi of 19.5 for two years, they were pretty sad-looking. I've gained ~9 pounds (of fat, I'm pretty sure), putting me at a bmi of 21, and things have perked up :) I've also been told I look less 'drawn'. This was my weight in high school, so I think it's probably where I ought to be.

Tricky to get the right balance, because you just gain where you gain. My legs are meatier than I'd like, and I'm not thrilled with my lower belly. I think I'll aim for a compromise, and try to at least firm up the legs, and maybe lose a pound or two, and maybe, things will look great for half a minute. :indifferent:
  • mandastanton5
    Options
    Right there with you, I'm a 36 F. Check out Lane Bryant for bigger bras. Anything over a DDD will need to be ordered, but the quality and selection is good, and the prices are reasonable.
  • twinkiemon
    twinkiemon Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I'm a 42H so this whole thread gives me hope that things might decrease - in the past I've noticed my size around has gone down, but not so much the cup size. However, this time around I'm doing weight lifting and I've been told that makes a difference. Even if I can get to a DDD - it'll be easier to find bras then.
  • shanster23
    shanster23 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    At 5'0 and 160+lbs I was wearing a 34E.
    Now at 120lbs I'm a 32D.
    They were one of the first things I noticed shrinking. I'm so happy to be down to a D, it was very hard to find cute bras in a DD or E!
  • frando
    frando Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    Mine have increased in the cup, from a 36F to a 36G, I don't find it all that hard to find bras- wonder bras are amazing as they give you an awesome amount of support but I'm lucky enough to have an independant shop near me that orders in the sizes I need rather then a store like La Senza who I used to love now only goes up to live DD v__v I loved their pantie selection too now it only goes up to a 14 here in the UK D:
  • Patovader
    Patovader Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    I lost my moobs and could not be happier, keep up the good work folks :)
  • jinjin8
    jinjin8 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I have gone down from 18F to a 12DD.

They have held up really well, despite the much needed shrinkage - thanks for my personal trainer for all the chest work with weights... Actually I haven't specifically thanked him for this as yet....might be slightly awkward :p
  • tracharity
    tracharity Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    my wifes body went thru the same thing but as i told her i like your breast but i also like you healthy and happy about yourself yes they are gone and was i sad na cause as her confidence went up i got to see more of my wife :love: which in my head is a + + and she is more than DDD and i love the way she looks now and forever so keep up the good work you will gain alot more in life with being healthy and alive.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!