Replies

• ahviendha
    ahviendha Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    i went up a cup size. but they're perkier cause i bench press
  • ahviendha
    ahviendha Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    I think it all depends on how much of your boob is fat tissue and how much is mammary gland tissue. If you have lots of fat tissue to lose, then yes, deflation will occur. If it is actually all "boob" then exercise and diet aren't going to do much to the boobage in terms of size or firmness.

cool answer...scientific!
  • crazyellybean
    crazyellybean Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    My first 30 lbs was pure boobage!!

Went from D to B in no time.
  • marynificent
    marynificent Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    i lost them so i paid big bucks to have them perked up and returned for a second show. mine started out big (always a DD+ from 14 onward, even when i was thinner) and didn't start the vanishing act until my 30s and long distance running. would do it again in a heartbeat, worth every hot penny!
  • leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,798 Member
    Options
    mine are still decent enough..i lost possibly a1/2 a cup, but it still makes me sad :sad: LoL
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options
    No difference, whether I was 160 or 120.

I'm convinced I'd have to get down to 100 lbs for my boobs to shrink.
  • marynificent
    marynificent Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    oh an it is critical to get fitted properly btw. NOT AT VICTORIA'S SECRET. This isn't a problem for women in the UK as they already size bras properly, but here in the US, they smash your boobs into a smaller cup and wider band to avoid manufacturing costs. Victoria's Secret would love to put me into something like a 38C or a 36D but with a 32" underbust and a 40"overbust, I wear a 32G or 34F in most properly sized bras. Go to nordstrom's - it is free to be sized.
  • _DaniD_
    _DaniD_ Posts: 2,186 Member
    Options
    I went from a DD to a C.. they deflated and looked gross for about 5 months and are now back to normal perkiness.
  • legnarevocrednu
    legnarevocrednu Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I went from a DD 40 to a D 36 (Well, VS still has me at a DD). I've lost about 107 pounds. They are not very firm any more, but thankfully, perky and still a good size.
  • Boogage
    Boogage Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Mine have shrunk and they weren't that big to start with :o(

Not quite sure why you wouldn't like to keep your big ones!
  • Alisha_countrymama
    Alisha_countrymama Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    I was a 38DD in High School and about 250 pounds. Gained up to 340 and was a 44H. Now I'm 207 and a 36DDD/F... My boobs are so saggy now and "deflated" .......It's sad
  • mesicali_chica
    mesicali_chica Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    GONE GONE GONE..... My boobies did shrink - I lost 2 cup sizes and at least 3-4 inches around on the strap, I'm rocking a steady 36C...when I'm not wearing a sports bra. I am thinking this was fat. I have lifted weights 3-4 times a week for 2 years.... so my arms and pecs are toned up my current boobies are very perky, I dont miss the size at all and now I can get into a demi bra no complaints here. :)
  • tartsul
    tartsul Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    This may seem creepy, so I apologize. In high school/beginning of my undergrad I was a 34-DD. With weight gain, I am now a 36 E. I am hoping to lose weight in my breast area (HARD TO FIND E- SIZED BRAS!) For those who have lost weight have you noticed a difference in your breasts? Good or bad? Did they keep their form or sag? Do you have any before and after pics? (lol wearing a shirt/bra obviously!) Thanks!

try this website to order some odd sized bras from: http://www.petticoatfair.com/index.html
    my husband's grandparents opened the store in 1964, and it's amazing! they have sizes up to a 56N
  • Alidecker
    Alidecker Posts: 1,262 Member
    Options
    I got the deflated look, they look OK in a bra, but not naked :(

I lost over 100 pounds and have gone from a 44i to a 34G. Smaller which I am thankful for, but difficult to find a bra. The 34 G combination is not an easy one. I find one that fits well and by several.

For those wondering on the weight lifting. Yes, I lift all the time, go to a personal trainer and they are still deflated looking. I think a lot of it is genetics, but who knows. It was just about the last place I lost anything - the cup size anyway, band size went down quickly.
  • montlucia
    Options
    Used to be a UK double D ish and now a 36D. Before growing to a D cup I was a C cup.. I'm not sure if the growth was due to being on the contraceptive pill or because of weight gain so I'm going to wait and see how the weight loss goes.
  • beckieboomoo
    beckieboomoo Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    since my boobs stopped growing (naturally)they didn't change to much when i lost weight or put it on. am currently a 36GG and have 49lb to lose...hope my boobs don't shrink to much!
  • RobinC37
    RobinC37 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    With 60lbs I lost a cup size. My boobs are still so perky my bf can't tell when I'm not wearing a bra :)
  • kepete
    kepete Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    D to B ... I now wear a smaller bra than my daughter which sucks! I have lots of excess skin but fully clothed & in a good bra it doesn't matter how saggy they are!
  • alice4candles
    Options
    that is the only Place I am seeing a lost. I was 301lb when I said I am going to lose weight. Got down to 260. It took 5 yrs to get this far. I was 44 EEE in my boobs. now I am 40D and 257. and I can't get and lower. hope this will work.
  • kjohnson754
    kjohnson754 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I'm a 36DD and I hope I don't lose my boobs. At first I wanted to but not anymore. I finally got used to them. They just came out of nowhere. If I were an E though, I definitely can understand. The thing is that, depending on the person, you lose them or you don't. I don't think there is a sure way to lose them besides getting a reduction. Some people lose them first and some never lose them. I wish you luck in whatever you do, however.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!