180+ pounds down with PCOS :)

Options
1111213141517»

Replies

• mona_patty
    mona_patty Posts: 170
    Options
    amazing!!!!! you are an inspiration! I have PCOS too.... I am sooooo happy for you!!!! Anything is possible. We can never let anyone or anything stop us from achieving our goals!!!! Congrats :happy:
  • demitraknows
    demitraknows Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Great job you are doing awesome keep up the good work.
  • littlelily613
    littlelily613 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    WOW!
  • Synapze
    Synapze Posts: 499
    Options
    I'm just gobsmacked! Thats just incredible. Well Done!!

I'm bookmarking your post to keep me motivated. Thanks so much for sharing it :)
  • charismanoodles
    charismanoodles Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    :noway: :love:

Such an amazing transformation, you must feel so much happier now. Love it :drinker:
  • mjay26
    mjay26 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    as I said on my thread, you are so inspiring!! Your transformation is incredible!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • zdreamer
    zdreamer Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    So amazing!
  • minxk30
    minxk30 Posts: 3
    Options
    Oh my freakin word! you are amazing!
  • joleenl
    joleenl Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Good Job!
  • RLWright93
    RLWright93 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    you look so beautiful!!!
  • Verohh
    Verohh Posts: 24
    Options
    wow you are amazing... I agree with the comments here, and you do look progressively happier as you got smaller, I guess I don't need to ask how this weight loss has changed your life so far... but feel free to fill me in :)
  • aronao
    aronao Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    What an amazing effort! You look great!
  • kazzsjourney
    kazzsjourney Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    wow you are amazing... I agree with the comments here, and you do look progressively happier as you got smaller, I guess I don't need to ask how this weight loss has changed your life so far... but feel free to fill me in :)

In a LOT of ways my life is sooooo much better! A lot of people comment I am like a different person...obviously more healthier...smaller...more confident. But that said i still have the "fat girl" mentality....i still think i cannot do things...i still dont trust my body like I would have if I had never been big. I still worry I will break chairs etc...those things I am finding hard to break. I need to learn to use my body differently....im still figuring all that out :) But overall I have a very happy life now and it has been the best thing I have ever done for myself :)
  • FrankieTrailBlazer
    FrankieTrailBlazer Posts: 124 Member
    Options

In a LOT of ways my life is sooooo much better! A lot of people comment I am like a different person...obviously more healthier...smaller...more confident. But that said i still have the "fat girl" mentality....i still think i cannot do things...i still dont trust my body like I would have if I had never been big. I still worry I will break chairs etc...those things I am finding hard to break. I need to learn to use my body differently....im still figuring all that out :) But overall I have a very happy life now and it has been the best thing I have ever done for myself :)

Amazing story! Well done!!
  • ravenrxx
    ravenrxx Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    thats really amazing!
  • sammi674
    sammi674 Posts: 41
    Options
    Amazing and soo inspiring!
  • MyJourney1960
    MyJourney1960 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting- the change in you is amazing, not just the shrinking body but your face, your smile, the way you are standing and holding yourself- total wow!
  • Init2winIt79
    Init2winIt79 Posts: 582
    Options
    Wow Kazz you are such an inspiration!Great job!

I too have PCOS..so I know the battle with weight gain and worst with weight loss, thank you for posting! keep up the good work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!