The plastic bag drawer

Options

Replies

• adamalle
    adamalle Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    They can also be stuffed into an empty tissue box and pulled back out one at time when needed.

Holy crap.

UmpOi.gif
  • Manda86
    Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
    Options
    They can also be stuffed into an empty tissue box and pulled back out one at time when needed.

Holy crap.

UmpOi.gif

tumblr_lqhgdxKDql1qbyxtx.gif
  • Silver_Star
    Silver_Star Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    I do this:
    180230.jpeg

and this:

pic-1.jpg?w=611
  • teamAmelia
    teamAmelia Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options

Holy crap.

UmpOi.gif
    My reaction, too. First, I was like, "That's genius!" Then, I was like, "LOL. OMG. You waste your time doing that???" The Kleenex box thing is still pretty cute, though. And, yes, to the OP. I think everyone who reuses bags.
    tumblr_lqhgdxKDql1qbyxtx.gif
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    I have a drawer for all my sandwich, gallon, quart, etc bags and then I have a fabric holder in the laundry room dedicated to all my plastic grocery bags. I recycle those when I clean out the litter box :sick:

This. I use the grocery bags for the small bathroom garbage also.
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    i dump my bags in rivers and lakes.

I should start doing that after I let the neighborhood kids play with them.
  • limesublime
    limesublime Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Hell yes, those plastic grocery bags are so handy!
  • RhonndaJ
    RhonndaJ Posts: 1,615 Member
    Options
    be actually have a bag for that.
  • allsturns
    allsturns Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I used to have a drawer full of them...but now the welsh government insist on us paying for our carrier bags they go straight back into my car instead.
  • pseudomuffin
    pseudomuffin Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I have them all stuffed into a tall box in my pantry since the maid uses them :)
  • summer8it
    summer8it Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    All my plastic grocery bags go under the sink, behind the trash can, because they get used to line the trash can. There's a kleenex box under there somewhere, but the bags have exploded beyond it and are just a huge pile. How do I have so many bags when I use reusable ones for all my grocery shopping, I have no idea....

There's also a bag drawer where I save paper bags, bread bags, plastic produce bags, etc. They do get used on a regular basis.

And here's a random stroke of genius I stole from a friend: I place a few sheets of newspaper at the bottom of the kitchen trash can, underneath the plastic bag. If something nasty leaks out, no problem, I just throw out that paper and line it with fresh newspaper.
  • Goosiesnougs
    Options
    I want a maid!!!.......esp one who will use all my bags in the bag
  • Mrder37
    Mrder37 Posts: 904
    Options
    I'm gonna do Disney s up only with plastics bags so long suckers
  • mandipandi75
    mandipandi75 Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options

You sir, are a GENIUS!

(......runs to empty a kleenex box, starts a new thread about what to do with loose kleenex......)

*snicker*
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    We used to have one of these:
    plastic_bag_dispenser_large.jpg?1335825962

I have one like this, but it looks like a cow. It hangs in my pantry.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    We used to have one of these:
    plastic_bag_dispenser_large.jpg?1335825962

I have one of these, but it's full, so I also have another plastic bag filled with plastic bags hanging next to it. When it gets to be too much, I take 'em back to the store for recycling, but I typically go through quite a few cleaning up after the cats. Seven cats, seven litterboxes... that's a lot of scooping.
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mf2nv30h3j1rvri6go1_500_zps7a53bbb1.gif

Can't see the bag, guess it'll only make sense if you've seen that episode of 30 Rock.

And if you don't watch 30 Rock you probably wouldn't know funny any damn way.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Sadly, my bags occupy my kitchen table, the WHOLE kitchen table. I was planning to take them to get recycled and have yet to do it. *sigh*
  • millions0fpeaches
    millions0fpeaches Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I have a bag full o' bags. And a junk drawer full of assorted things... but as a Passion Parties consultant, my batteries are stock piled in my office. :tongue:
  • butterfli7o
    butterfli7o Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    Yup, I have a plastic bag drawer. The bags are mostly used for dumping out the litterbox. I have WAY too many bags crammed in there.