Who would you save first?

Options

Replies

• pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    Wow :noway: what a great thread! Why would you be sitting there wondering that, then post it on a forum? Very very odd!

Because I read the same on another forum and I found some of the answers funny....is that ok with you?

Ah yes, the 'ol SO and kids in a deadly accident joke! So very funny. :angry: :angry: :angry:

Yes it was funny.

Aww are you not a happy bunny today

A lot of people here will probably agree that deciding who to let die, your kids or SO, is not very funny.
  • cubizzle
    cubizzle Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    Superhero-Punch.gif
  • rduhlir
    rduhlir Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    Myself...because then I would be able to help the others or at least be able to call for help.
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    Wow :noway: what a great thread! Why would you be sitting there wondering that, then post it on a forum? Very very odd!

Because I read the same on another forum and I found some of the answers funny....is that ok with you?

Ah yes, the 'ol SO and kids in a deadly accident joke! So very funny. :angry: :angry: :angry:

Yes it was funny.

A lot of people here will probably agree that deciding who to let die, your kids or SO, is not very funny.

Who said it was?

zzzzz
  • dirtnap63
    dirtnap63 Posts: 1,387 Member
    Options

Yes it was funny.

Comedy is not your strong suit is it?
  • _Witsy_
    _Witsy_ Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    when+children+try+to+talk+to+me.+I+hate+kids_f0f90f_4212675.gif
  • skinnyinnotime
    Options

Yes it was funny.

Clearly you should know, as you know me so well.
  • 1jobean
    Options
    I wouldnt be married to a man who wouldnt want me to save the children first.
  • capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,736 Member
    Options
    I'd save my child, then my iPhone. Wife? Ummmm....
  • Nessiechickie
    Nessiechickie Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    Kinda a sad topic... but I will bite.
    I don't have kids and wont for a very long time,
    also I'm a strong swimmer competed for about 3-4 years at national standards as well BC Trials.
    So I would make sure that my SO got out. :flowerforyou: :love:
  • Beastx10
    Options
    All the ones on here getting mad and saying it isn't funny are all the usual trolls, they are probably pissed off they didn't think to post it, and if one of their friends posted it they would think it was hilarious. OP don't worry about them , they are a bunch of "you know whats"
  • SanteMulberry
    SanteMulberry Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    You're in a car with your SO and kids, the driver loses control and ends up driving into a lake.

Who would you save first?

I'd save my kids , youngest first as he would have the least chance. Husband can take care of himself.

I'd work to save my kids first (and so would my husband). A marriage is a sacred bond but children are a sacred trust. Since my husband is more likely to be able to take care of himself than even I am, my first duty is toward my more or less helpless children.
  • dirtnap63
    dirtnap63 Posts: 1,387 Member
    Options

Yes it was funny.

Some things are self evident.
  • wow29
    wow29 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    :laugh:
    Well aren't you a ray of sunshine?
  • squindles
    squindles Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    CHIT CHAT FUN AND GAMES. THIS ISN'T FUN.

^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^
  • edge_dragoncaller
    edge_dragoncaller Posts: 826 Member
    Options

Yes it was funny.

Some things are self evident.

Beating-a-dead-horse.gif
  • Itzli
    Itzli Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    kids.. my hubby wouldn't need saving.. He'd probably be saving the kids and then coming back for me..
  • iWaffle
    iWaffle Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options
    WE ALL GO DOWN with the car!

30699531.jpg
  • skinnyinnotime
    Options
    All the ones on here getting mad and saying it isn't funny are all the usual trolls, they are probably pissed off they didn't think to post it, and if one of their friends posted it they would think it was hilarious. OP don't worry about them , they are a bunch of "you know whats"

True!
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options

I think you need to look up the definition of internet troll.

I answered the question, yes . . . do I think the question is hilarious? not on any planet in any dimension.