"Interesting" Names

Options
So after viewing a work related subpoena at work, I came across a rather funny name. Made me think of other names I have come across in my line of work. The attorney's name was, no kidding, Wiener Cadet Jr. Other names that come to mind that I have seen as legal names were:

Sayonara Reefer
Randy Stalker
Sanjay Chode (later changed his whole family's name to Choday)

One from childhood:
Sky Blu (parent was NOT a hippie)

What are some actual names you have come across that strike you are funny or interesting? Please keep it relatively clean, and refrain from posting "unique" names.

Replies

• _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    My favorite is the former NASCAR driver, D!(k Trickle.
  • sissiluv
    sissiluv Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    Miles Letwat.

No joke.

Cockburns are always fun too.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    My co-worker once had to speak with a CSR with one of the shipping companies we use...her name was Misty Beaver.
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    Husband went to school with Dorcus Clapsaddle.

I did not believe him until I saw his yearbook. It's true.
  • thenewaudbbgirl
    thenewaudbbgirl Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Red Butts. - Someone my dad was friends with and I knew a Missy Butts
  • SmartWhatever
    SmartWhatever Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    I knew a kid named Justin Case.
    and theres a guy on a local radio station whose name is Rusty Potts. REAL name! I knew his daughter!
  • Windy_
    Windy_ Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    Richard Seaman, his nickname was D*ck.
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    My mom's old bass player had a boy and girl named Nico and Nigel. I know a few hippie people who have kids named Rain, Sage and Echo.

I know a Dorcus too. Apparently it's a biblical name, though I don't remember it from 10 years of Christian school.

The best hands down, there were TWO girls a grade ahead of me in high school named Jenna Tull. NO JOKE.
  • Izzwoz
    Izzwoz Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Friend of mine went to school with Richard Head.
  • RhonndaJ
    RhonndaJ Posts: 1,615 Member
    Options
    My favourite 'interesting' last name remains Outhouse.
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    Best one ever....a guy called and left me a message from my company's Japanese office and to this day, I couldn't tell how it was spelled, but it basically sounded exactly like "Itchy Coochie". I kept the voice mail for like a year, and would call when drinking to play it for my friends :laugh:

I work at a French company too, and one guy's last name is "LeBastard"...that's always good for a laugh
  • jivitasa
    jivitasa Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    D!ck Head. Was Mr. Head to us, as he was my 6th grade teacher. If My name was Richard, I would never go by D!ck... unless my last name was head...
  • CollegiateGrief
    CollegiateGrief Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    I came across two brothers named Orangello and Lemongello... sounds a bit like orange jello and lemon jello.
  • DBiddle69
    DBiddle69 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Went to school with two guys with these names:

Richard Head Jr.
    Harry Palm Jr.

So sad because you know their fathers had to have gotten *kitten* all through school and then turned around and named their kids after themselves!!

Was in the military with a William D!ck...his rank was Major
  • millions0fpeaches
    millions0fpeaches Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    D!ck Dix.

When I was in high school, I was a shift manager a restaurant. The scheduling manager and I had a good laugh at the application from him, which had been turned in on night shift, and then we just tossed it since we got weird ones like that as jokes sometimes. A little while later, he called to follow up about the application.

Oops.
  • mariapuhl
    mariapuhl Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    My grandmas maiden name was "Snodgrass".

Also, my cousin's name is Purvis... it's just unfortunate, considering he's in 9th grade, so terribly short, has moobies, and only has one friend (both of whom are very weird). I love the kid to death but dear god I hope he gets tall soon.
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    After my daughter was born, she spent 3 months in the NICU.
    I saw a lot of "interesting" names of some of the babies....

Shi-thead. Spelled just like that. But the nurses couldn't print out the "-" on the paperwork so the poor kid had
    Sh*thead on all his stuff. Apparently it's an African name prounouce (shuh theed).

There was also a Strawberry Kiwi and a Bunny Rabbit. I *kitten* you not.
  • sissiluv
    sissiluv Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    D!ck Dix.

When I was in high school, I was a shift manager a restaurant. The scheduling manager and I had a good laugh at the application from him, which had been turned in on night shift, and then we just tossed it since we got weird ones like that as jokes sometimes. A little while later, he called to follow up about the application.

Oops.
    Whoops indeed! Did you give the poor guy an interview at least? lawl
  • monarchangel86
    monarchangel86 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    My grandmother is friends with a guy named Richard Fake and he goes by "D!ck"
  • pseudomuffin
    pseudomuffin Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I went to highschool with a girl named China Pfaltzgraff and a huge family of kids with the last name "Boner"