Would you be Offended if...?

Options

Replies

• sclarktiw
    Options
    Would not be as she knows I am trying to look and feel better...now if I wasnt doing this on my own and she was pushing I would not be happy...
  • davemeve
    Options
    Why don't you buy them for me and find out? :)
  • thedreamhazer
    thedreamhazer Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    If the sessions were with a powerlifting PT or boxing coach, I'd be ecstatic.

If it was just run-of-the-mill personal training like I've seen around my gym, I'd probably wonder if he'd ever listened to anything I'd ever told him about how I workout.
  • MacInCali
    MacInCali Posts: 1,043 Member
    Options
    I would jump my husband so fast his head would spin.
    The only thing that could top that would be a power rack or squat rack.
  • newcs
    newcs Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    No...as long as the PT was good. Too many of them don't know what they're doing or are straight up obnoxious.
  • Colombianchick29
    Colombianchick29 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    not if it was something i was asking for/ mentioned/ complain about

now if its out of the blue/ his suggestion for me...i would be kind of insulted lol
  • CorvusCorax77
    CorvusCorax77 Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options
    not as long as I get to come home to this

hot dogs + sharp cheddar + lean hamburg + Thick cut hickory bacon + Sweet Baby rays bbq sauce + TURTLE BURGERS!

turtleburger_zpsd3c3ca9c.jpg

made mac n cheese with bacon bits stuffed jalapeno meatloaf wrapped in apple cider cured BACON!! It...was...epic!!!!

BACONLoaf_zps388e4620.jpg

is this some sort of sociological study?

IT IS!

i know an arm chair sociologist when i see one!!!

...you post this everywhere today....

That's the second time I've seen that turtle. I'm still impressed, and my fiance is threatening to leave me unless I can learn to make food into animals like you. Damn you.

If you've only came across it twice today you haven't spent too much time in the forums
    I haven't spend much time in the forums today (compared to some)...but the first time I saw it, it was only the turtle....
  • VorJoshigan
    VorJoshigan Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    Offended. "Are you saying my form is messed up?!"

Also, how come I didn't know I had a significant other? NOBODY TELLS ME ANYTHING!
  • perfectingpatti
    perfectingpatti Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    This is what happened to Doug:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tk9G7QpW2Os
  • Beckyloo80
    Beckyloo80 Posts: 1,088 Member
    Options
    nope! I would be happy as it shows support for what I am trying to accomplish
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,780 Member
    Options

hot dogs + sharp cheddar + lean hamburg + Thick cut hickory bacon + Sweet Baby rays bbq sauce + TURTLE BURGERS!

made mac n cheese with bacon bits stuffed jalapeno meatloaf wrapped in apple cider cured BACON!! It...was...epic!!!!

IT IS!

It has been interesting to watch as, this morning, people would get distracted by it and start to comment on it or post other things, and as the day has progressed, people have ignored it more and more, until it has come full circle to being an effective hijack because it's been done so much people are wondering if it means anything, and if so - what?

(hint: it doesn't mean any more than bacon is awesome)
  • Maidofmer
    Maidofmer Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    no, id ask where the hell he got the money for them, and why it wasn't used on our bills
  • lorac321
    lorac321 Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't take offense even if I wasn't trying to drop pounds. I'd be even happier if he was joining me!
  • iwantniceabs
    iwantniceabs Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    I would be offended because I'm already kicking butt with my own workout plan and he should know that :)
  • crazybookworm
    crazybookworm Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    If I was in the position where I still needed a personal trainer, than absolutely not! But he knows I got this *kitten* handled :P
  • bellygoaway
    bellygoaway Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Honestly, I would just be so happy to have a significant other that I would love anything they got me :)
  • MightyDomo
    MightyDomo Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    Depends, if they are trying to get fit and were considering it already then go for it. If not that might be a bad move...
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    I would jump my husband so fast his head would spin.
    The only thing that could top that would be a power rack or squat rack.

Woman, this makes me hot!
  • beskimoosh
    beskimoosh Posts: 375 Member
    Options

IT IS!

That's the second time I've seen that turtle. I'm still impressed, and my fiance is threatening to leave me unless I can learn to make food into animals like you. Damn you.

If you've only came across it twice today you haven't spent too much time in the forums

Yeah, I've been pretty busy today, not enough time for lovely meaty animals.
    If I'd made that I'd post it everywhere.

Seriously though, mac and cheese in a meatloaf WITH BACON?! what genius came up with that? It's like... well, I can't say what it's like, because that will get me banned from the forums I'd guess. Needless to say, I'm excited.
  • Admiral_Derp
    Admiral_Derp Posts: 866 Member
    Options

It gets funnier every single time I see it!