Good gift ideas for a MAN for VDAY...

Options

Replies

• PlainOldElizaJane
    Options
    Making my hubs a giant plate of nachos and a spread of all his favorite desserts. He's a fatty at heart, and I asked him to eat healthily with me even though he doesn't need to lose weight.. so he's pretty excited.

Oreo truffles, Cheesecake pops, cupcakes, a pot of chocolate fondue and fruits for dipping.. Peanut butter kiss cookies..

Yeah, like I said, fatty at heart.

Plus, sex. Sounds cliche but he works 2 jobs and I'm chasing a toddler all day, who has yet to figure out how to sleep through the night.. So we're getting a sitter and catching on sleep/sex.
  • RhonndaJ
    RhonndaJ Posts: 1,615 Member
    Options
    I used to send my husband a single red rose to his job. I don't think the rose really appealed to him, but he did enjoy the fact that it drove his female coworkers nuts because they rarely received anything.
  • kariannmbc
    Options
    Forget VDay. That's for her. For your man, celebrate March 14 ... (google March 14 if you're scratching your head)

That's pi day! (Greek letter, also 3.14)
  • BonnieandClyde29
    BonnieandClyde29 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    1. Sex or Blow job ...lol
    2. Watch
    3. Homecooked meal, with some delicious beer!!!
  • Jason67o48
    Options
    1. Peace and quiet.
    2. if bj / sex isn't a given, you're doing it wrong
    3. Let him know that he's appreciated beyond being the man in your life.
  • jillybeanpuff
    jillybeanpuff Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Check out groupon. They have deals on "experiences" which I'm sure any guy would enjoy if you found one that appeals to him
  • farmboyphotography
    farmboyphotography Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    What if crazy sex IS your normal weekday sex? I'm also stumped as to what to get my man who regularly breaks paddles on my *kitten*. Maybe a better paddle? :laugh:

Tonight, a certain MFP member is either getting a whole lot of friend requests or just scared a bunch of vanilla noobs. I'd guess the mix is about half and half. :laugh:
  • Minnesota_Nice
    Minnesota_Nice Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    BEER!

WAIT! That's what I want....
  • SMK683
    SMK683 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Detail his car and take him to a hockey game.
  • leopardjunkie
    Options
    What if crazy sex IS your normal weekday sex? I'm also stumped as to what to get my man who regularly breaks paddles on my *kitten*. Maybe a better paddle? :laugh:

Tonight, a certain MFP member is either getting a whole lot of friend requests or just scared a bunch of vanilla noobs. I'd guess the mix is about half and half. :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • melting_away
    Options
    Peace and quite! Leave me alone with my games, tv, guns, truck, friends, outdoors, whatever. Make it a coupon book thats fine so I can redeem when **** gets real I can bounce!

In all serious I don't want anything for VDay. Its a day for the woman. Don't send me flowers (my co-workers love it when you do that), no need for chocolate (Im on this site counting calories for a reason), we have sex so thats fine, I just want to know Im loved and appreciated. The flowers, dinner, love, chocolate, gift is all for you. The End.
  • laural007
    laural007 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Peace and quite! Leave me alone with my games, tv, guns, truck, friends, outdoors, whatever. Make it a coupon book thats fine so I can redeem when **** gets real I can bounce!

In all serious I don't want anything for VDay. Its a day for the woman. Don't send me flowers (my co-workers love it when you do that), no need for chocolate (Im on this site counting calories for a reason), we have sex so thats fine, I just want to know Im loved and appreciated. The flowers, dinner, love, chocolate, gift is all for you. The End.

I heart you :heart:
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    Blow job
    Steak dinner
    Silence

^Also throw in something slutty for you to wear and that's perfect right there.
  • fara180
    fara180 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    men are simple creatures for the most part, they will always love: food (make/buy their favorite), alcohol and physical intimacy. but if you're one of those wonder women who regularly does that sort of thing, try to think outside the box. if he's a romantic or quirky guy- make him personalized pillowcases for your bedroom. get some white pillow shams and fabric markers and draw cute designs for his & her pillows. i did that for a guy and he really loved it. i also did other things that he loved...use your imagination.
  • Ivey05131980
    Ivey05131980 Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    Steak, cigar, beer, BJ. Probably any order would do.

:noway: but :laugh:
  • mleech77
    mleech77 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    I used to send my husband a single red rose to his job. I don't think the rose really appealed to him, but he did enjoy the fact that it drove his female coworkers nuts because they rarely received anything.
    I used to deliver flowers on V-Day for my friend's flower shop. I never feared for my life more than the day I delivered 3 dozen roses to an office where there were 5 female employees and one male. The male was the recipient. Looks of pure hatred was all I received from the hopeful faces when they found out who the delivery was for. Apparently it was the third such delivery for the male employee that day.
  • LetsMakeupXtina
    LetsMakeupXtina Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    I used to deliver flowers on V-Day for my friend's flower shop. I never feared for my life more than the day I delivered 3 dozen roses to an office where there were 5 female employees and one male. The male was the recipient. Looks of pure hatred was all I received from the hopeful faces when they found out who the delivery was for. Apparently it was the third such delivery for the male employee that day.

LOL. so funny. i am not really a flower girl, never have been. I'd rather money be spent on something that lasts or i can use.
  • Reza151
    Reza151 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Step 1) Prepare an awesome meal. Like steak and potatoes.
    Step 2) Serve awesome meal to your man, wearing only an apron
    Step 3) Set up the videogames
    Step 4) Give him a BJ while he plays videogames and enjoys the meal
  • dodihere
    dodihere Posts: 490
    Options
    20.00 and eligible for free shipping. Inexpensive and fun gift that will catch him by surprise. Remove control helicopter. This is a great value for $$ and flies well inside house

http://www.amazon.com/Syma-S107-S107G-Helicopter-Red/dp/B004A8ZRBA/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1360100835&sr=8-2&keywords=helicopter

41pq10Ev-GL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

My husband got this two years ago for Christmas and he loved it.
  • 5stringjeff
    5stringjeff Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    A home trebuchet kit.

treb_kit_4.jpg