What are You doing for Valentine's Day?

Options
bonsaiblossom
bonsaiblossom Posts: 133 Member
What are doing for/with your s.o. for v day? for single people.. what are your plans? Just being nosey lol.
I'm probably going to be at work (:.

Replies

• Cindy873
    Cindy873 Posts: 1,165
    Options
    Nada.
  • kendunn579
    kendunn579 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Celebrating my wedding anniversary
  • Nessiechickie
    Nessiechickie Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    bumping uglies
  • xxghost
    xxghost Posts: 4,697 Member
    Options
    Working. The theatre doesn't stop just because of Valentines Day.
    I'll probably celebrate it the day before or after.
  • slinkycat1729
    slinkycat1729 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    My husband and I are going to a lovely local Italian Restaurant for lunch when I finish work, while my daughter is still at school. Then on the evening we are having a special tea including our daughter so she doesn't feel left out :)
  • rushikareddy
    rushikareddy Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Nothing!
  • kendunn579
    kendunn579 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Nothing!
    That's criminal!
  • OhLibra
    OhLibra Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    My babe will be out of town on business, so nothing!
  • hph442
    hph442 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Drowning my sorrows with a box of Himalayan pink salt caramels :love:
  • MightyDomo
    MightyDomo Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    I don't have an SO... but I do plan on taking my daughter to the cheesecake cafe for dinner and we will share a slice of cheesecake. She's very excited about it, since it's her second favorite restaurant (the first favorite being Denny's haha)
  • rachaelgifford
    rachaelgifford Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Nothing!
  • hellonheels88
    hellonheels88 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Avoiding my ex husband and hiding in my house with a box of margarita mix and a sappy chick flick.
  • AliciaStaton
    AliciaStaton Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Nothing, we just buy each other a card and thats enough. Dont need Valentine Day to be romantic :heart:
  • jennyrebekka
    jennyrebekka Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    probably going to sippin on some brandy in my PJs - - and hovering my finger over the keyboard so i can register for the COLOR RUN in Seattle - - reg starts Feb 15th online! Super excited!
  • mrs_schultz2012
    mrs_schultz2012 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    I got my hubby some candy, boxers and a little stuffed tiger, going out for dinner and I booked a couples massage for us.....oh, and I also have jury duty that morning LOL UGH!!
  • LaurenOliver
    Options
    Cook dinner (spaghetti bc I love it) and watch a movie, play with the cats. The usual. haha. We may treat ourselves to one of those yogurt places or an ice cream shop.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    My wife and I usually don't do much. We haven't gone out on valentines in ages...I got fed up with it all long ago because you go to a nice restaurant and spend a bunch of money and you end up with crap service and crap food because the place is packed to the gills. Plus, even when you have reservations you always seem to have to wait longer...last time we went out I think we were sat about 45 minutes after our reservation.

I will send my wife flowers to her work (this will be a surprise for her because I usually just bring them home) and I will prepare a delicious gourmet meal at home like I usually do for half the cost and the food will be better and the service will be substantially better. I think this year I'm going to do a nice steak au poivre...maybe start off with some nice escargot or muscles in olive oil and garlic or something...couple bottles of nice wine and hopefully the kids will go to bed without a fuss and sleep through the night. We may try to fit in a date the following weekend, but it will depend on if we can get someone to watch the kiddos.
  • Xhell_on_heelsX
    Options
    If I don't have my daughter that night, probably out drinking with my girls.
  • MightyDomo
    MightyDomo Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    My wife and I usually don't do much. We haven't gone out on valentines in ages...I got fed up with it all long ago because you go to a nice restaurant and spend a bunch of money and you end up with crap service and crap food because the place is packed to the gills. Plus, even when you have reservations you always seem to have to wait longer...last time we went out I think we were sat about 45 minutes after our reservation.

I will send my wife flowers to her work (this will be a surprise for her because I usually just bring them home) and I will prepare a delicious gourmet meal at home like I usually do for half the cost and the food will be better and the service will be substantially better. I think this year I'm going to do a nice steak au poivre...maybe start off with some nice escargot or muscles in olive oil and garlic or something...couple bottles of nice wine and hopefully the kids will go to bed without a fuss and sleep through the night. We may try to fit in a date the following weekend, but it will depend on if we can get someone to watch the kiddos.

You are an incredibly thoughtful husband!
  • CharlieJuliette
    CharlieJuliette Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Nothing. We don't celebrate St Valentine's Day.

Or so my husband tells me :-(