Options

Replies

• ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    Contemplating the best way to blow up the Hallmark Cooperation
  • Lisa2bHappy
    Options
    I have plans for valentines day... To do exactly what i do any other day lol

So many people fall into the trap of spending money (usually last min @ a petrol station) as they did not really want to bother but did on the way home anyway to avoid the awkwardness over the dinner table haha
    Plz people dnt think im not a hopeless romantic cause I truly am but if you need a set day to show you love someone then what the heck you doing for the rest of the days of the year lol

Luckily i'm single.. But even when in a relationship I find present exchange..errrr... Cringe!
    I would rather be shown not bought. Thats just my slant on it.

Those of you who have something romantic planned then I hope you have a lovely night :-)
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    I told a guy I'm dating he should ask me out for Valentine's Day because I have a cute new dress. So he did! =D
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Working, my valentine, birthday, Christmas, and Anniversary gift all wrapped up in 1 is out for delivery now. But honestly we really don't celebrate V-day much, we might do a card exchange but I am not a fan of V-day, we should express our love every day not just 1 day a year lol.
  • KatLifter
    KatLifter Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    This
    http://littlewhitelion.com/grumpy-valentines-day-17833/

Valentine's Day, or, as I like to call it, Singles Awareness Day, also known as SAD. :flowerforyou:
  • KatLifter
    KatLifter Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    :heart: Depends on if I can successfully score a Valentines date between now and then. :heart:

How U doin? :flowerforyou:
  • keith0373
    keith0373 Posts: 2,154 Member
    Options
    Perkymeli :)
  • RitaB19
    RitaB19 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I have a HOT Date with my DH the day after Valentines's Day xoxx. I have to work on Valentines day and get home too late.
  • PRMinx
    PRMinx Posts: 4,585 Member
    Options
    I hate Valentine's Day, especially this year.

But, I'll probably do something nice for myself to take the sting out. I'll probably splurge on my favorite cheese, a great movie and a bottle of red wine.
  • stephdeeable
    stephdeeable Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend wants to take me out for some fancy dinner, but I honestly just want to stay home, take my pants off and eat fried chicken. So that's probably what we'll do.
  • melinda200208
    melinda200208 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Front room camping!

With two small children, no close family and a tight budget there is not much else we can really do. We take the mattress and bedding of our bed and put it in the middle of the front room when the kids go to sleep, maybe watch a movie, listen to music, have a drink, be naked and see what happens ...:wink:

Ah! That's sweet!!!
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options
    A hot sweaty date with the Gym!

What?? Me too. It said I was their only true love :sad:

+2

cute..
  • Christizzzle
    Christizzzle Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Spending it with my two little ladies.
  • chunkmunk
    chunkmunk Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Hubby and I are taking the 3 kids to the foodcourt at the mall, and then going to the Sleep Number store to try out a new bed. Who says the romance dies after 15 years? LOL
  • doin_it
    doin_it Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Front room camping!

With two small children, no close family and a tight budget there is not much else we can really do. We take the mattress and bedding of our bed and put it in the middle of the front room when the kids go to sleep, maybe watch a movie, listen to music, have a drink, be naked and see what happens ...:wink:

Ah! That's sweet!!!

Love this!! ♥
  • HealthWoke0ish
    HealthWoke0ish Posts: 2,078 Member
    Options
    Billing like a mofo. Haha.
  • MommiLauren
    MommiLauren Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    going to the spa =)
  • LavenderBouquet
    LavenderBouquet Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    Going out for dinner and snuggling :blushing:
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    The following weekend we are hitting a weekend long wine expo in Boston, and staying at a really nice hotel.

Usually we go away to warmer climes, but our kid has health issues this year, so we don't want to travel too much.
  • RhonndaJ
    RhonndaJ Posts: 1,615 Member
    Options
    Well, I'm scheduled for a mammogram and have a workout on the Beast. Other than that... I'll exchange cards with my husband and pretty much that will be that.