Options
    yes absolutely
  • chrismartin1977
    Options
    Don't hate just manscape.....
  • cordianet
    cordianet Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Sorry, I'm going to have to revoke your man-card for even knowing what this was. I had to Google it.

In response, just say no to such shenanigans.
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    If you expect it from women, better believe we expect it from you!
    My first love was goddess material, and she had harrier legs and pits than me! ;-) I like it either way with women. Natural or trimmed. But it is gay for men to do it. Someone had to say it.

Yep, somebody totally had to express an opinion that is clearly bigoted. Congrats on that.
    Nah, you are elevating a lifestyle choice to a racial ancestery or a gender. That is degrading to both women, who had to fight for equal rights and for other races that had to do the same.

No, I am saying that using "gay" as an adjective is bigoted and that by using it, are "obstinately or intolerantly devoted to [his or her own] opinions and prejudices". Which you clearly display by suggesting that your opinion that homosexuality is a choice is a fact (which science directly contradicts) and that the discrimination of gays is somehow less than discrimination faced by other minorities because of own world view. With that, I am done feeding the troll.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    I manscape.
    I ain't gay.
    At least that I know of.
  • coolraul07
    coolraul07 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    Myself: I do; not regularly scheduled, just whenever the mood hits me (every few weeks).

This whole conversation reminds me of a skit from the "Red Neck Comedy Tour" show from a few years ago

(use headphones if at work) www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQ7Ue5emo6I
  • fara180
    fara180 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    I'm a fan of manscaping. It doesn't have to be completely shaved but a nice trim would be much appreciated. My philosophy is: If I do it for you, do it for me.
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    If you expect it from women, better believe we expect it from you!
    My first love was goddess material, and she had harrier legs and pits than me! ;-) I like it either way with women. Natural or trimmed. But it is gay for men to do it. Someone had to say it.

Yep, somebody totally had to express an opinion that is clearly bigoted. Congrats on that.
    Nah, you are elevating a lifestyle choice to a racial ancestery or a gender. That is degrading to both women, who had to fight for equal rights and for other races that had to do the same.

^ WTF. We're talking about whether or not to manscape, not human rights/politics/ETC. GTFO and no hi-jacking!

I personally am not trying to hijack the thread and wish there was a way to mark response that use offensive language without hiacking or ignoring. I did throw in my manscaping 2 cents in a separate response though.
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    If you're currently seeing someone, please maintain the grounds. Maintain as in....... groom. Personally, I don't did the hairless man look but some effort is nice.

If you're not seeing anyone.... it's winter, spare your bits.
  • graveflower316
    graveflower316 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I dunno about waxing or shaving, but definitely trimming at the very least.
  • calibriintx
    calibriintx Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    i like genitals the way they were meant to be - - natural and salty and funky

Thousands of incoming messages in 3, 2, 1....

lmao!
  • ♥ChUbByCoyLe♥
    ♥ChUbByCoyLe♥ Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Most definitely YES!!!
  • TheMattyExperiment
    TheMattyExperiment Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Unless there is a post-apocalyptic war or another ice age... I'm manscaping. It's respectful to the ladies, plus it's more fun when ladies do too..... I like to see the mound when I go up to bat ;)
  • drusilla126
    drusilla126 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Manscape. YOU don't like hair in YOUR food do you? lol
  • kris_root_2014
    kris_root_2014 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    no but depends on how much hair u got
    don't want to have to dig to find something

Bahahahaha!! That's hilarious!!
  • Controversial
    Controversial Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Oh honey, yes. For her sake and yours, please do, at least a little!
  • mathera26
    mathera26 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Trimming is nice for sure, but I don't get mad at those who dont.
  • geonbaeLeilee
    geonbaeLeilee Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    Uh...YES!! Please & Thank You!!

I'm with her!

I'm with these two!

This.
  • Nebrie
    Nebrie Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Generally speaking, I like men natural. Of course I would 100% accept whatever you choose to do but since you asked my opinion on the matter I vote nay.
  • trojanbb
    trojanbb Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    Sorry, I'm going to have to revoke your man-card for even knowing what this was. I had to Google it.

In response, just say no to such shenanigans.

manscaped men get laid more often and by higher quality women. The ultimate sign of masculinity. Ergo, manscaping is masculine. QED