Options
    Absolutely, a must!!
  • evilyoda1972
    Options
    I keep things nice and tidy but whatever my woman preferred I would go with
  • mineboy
    mineboy Posts: 2,478 Member
    Options
    just do it, smooth is the only way to go..
  • mltdown
    mltdown Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    All the manscaping!
    Well, I'm kidding. At least scape the body areas that you expect to have someone put the mouth on / near. For courtesy.

For real I didn't order any hair with my tossed salad!
  • fitfreakymom
    fitfreakymom Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    If you expect it from women, better believe we expect it from you!
    My first love was goddess material, and she had harrier legs and pits than me! ;-) I like it either way with women. Natural or trimmed. But it is gay for men to do it. Someone had to say it.

I hate to disillusion your prejudice (this is sarcasm), but the gays, like myself, that I hang with have a saying: 'Don't pluck it, *kitten* it.'

I don;t think he was calling people gay or trying to insult gay people lol

Oh. That's weird, that's exactly what it seemed like.

I took it as him saying "gay" in the same way they did that South Park episode.

lol
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    My first love was goddess material, and she had harrier legs and pits than me! ;-) I like it either way with women. Natural or trimmed. But it is gay for men to do it. Someone had to say it.

I hate to disillusion your prejudice (this is sarcasm), but the gays, like myself, that I hang with have a saying: 'Don't pluck it, *kitten* it.'

Yeah, yeah he was. I called him out and he claimed that it's not bigoted because homosexuality is a choice, unlike being born a racial minority. So what were you saying again?

ETA : Direct quote from the poster who used "gay":

"Nah, you are elevating a lifestyle choice to a racial ancestery or a gender. That is degrading to both women, who had to fight for equal rights and for other races that had to do the same."

SO please, don't defend that guy unless you mean that too.
  • RandiLandCHANGED
    RandiLandCHANGED Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    Trimmed, I can live with. Shaved...not so much.
  • amandapye78
    amandapye78 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    Please manscape. If its not a thing it really should be and I need to find someone to drug my husband and have it done to him...he currently looks like a Duck Dynasty reject.
  • suzzann666
    suzzann666 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Please do!
  • Brenda4105
    Brenda4105 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Manscaping is a must! Do you like your ladies with hairy legs and pit hair longer than yours? I didn't think so. So be a make sure the pair is bare!
  • awake4777
    awake4777 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    :laugh:
  • Chris5138
    Options
    Please manscape. If its not a thing it really should be and I need to find someone to drug my husband and have it done to him...he currently looks like a Duck Dynasty reject.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Ashuhbear
    Options
    Do you want hair in your mouth? Neither do I!!!

Shave it, or you're not getting any.
  • _SABOTEUR_
    _SABOTEUR_ Posts: 6,833 Member
    Options

Yeah, yeah he was. I called him out and he claimed that it's not bigoted because homosexuality is a choice, unlike being born a racial minority. So what were you saying again?

ETA : Direct quote from the poster who used "gay":

"Nah, you are elevating a lifestyle choice to a racial ancestery or a gender. That is degrading to both women, who had to fight for equal rights and for other races that had to do the same."

SO please, don't defend that guy unless you mean that too.

In response to that guy has he ever thought why anyone would choose to be gay? Because being in a minority group that is often treated as an underclass of society is exactly what I wanted from my life. :noway:

Clearly it is not a choice.
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    I prefer if my man keeps his driver out of the rough and on the fairway.

But a smooth green is for putters.
  • awake4777
    Options
    So to speak.
  • awake4777
    Options

:laugh:
  • awake4777
    Options
    There are strong feelings on this subject. Pretty funny.
  • shaynak112
    shaynak112 Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    Yes. Manscaping is important. (to me)
  • oneworkoutatatime
    Options
    :
    Took me 44 years to grow that sh1t. It's staying!!!