• SRH7
    SRH7 Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options
    The-fail-is-strong.jpeg

Lol
  • kelly_e_montana
    kelly_e_montana Posts: 1,999 Member
    Options
    I do all this myself, except more calories, and it has worked great for me. Maybe broscience but I like all this and I don't care if you're all snappy, if it's what works for you, do it. It works for two of us, I guess (the OP and me).

I don't believe in objective science anyway. Having actually done doctoral-level research (albeit not in this field) taught me you can find a study to support nearly any viewpoint. I believe that reality is socially constructed and so I guess a socially constructed set of broscience guidelines is a great fit for me.
  • trud72
    trud72 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    hummm also diary is hidden how strange! :huh: :wink:
  • spamantha57
    spamantha57 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Ugh... >.< :noway:

And every time someone preaches #4 makes me want to punch them in the face.
  • trud72
    trud72 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    Ugh... >.< :noway:

And every time someone preaches #4 makes me want to punch them in the face.

yummm brown rice and a egg just what i really fancy in the mornings! :sick:
  • 2013sk
    2013sk Posts: 1,318 Member
    Options
    What good little tips!!!!!!

Yes water, water, water, and Yes to a big breakfast............The most important meal to the day, and to keep you going until lunch!

I have up to 500 cals on breakfast sometimes..... Not really a lunch person

Alot of people, do actually have alot more meals a day, but small little meals - Instead of three big meals!
  • kbankatt
    Options
    They are hungry!:laugh:
  • SRH7
    SRH7 Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options
    And OP says she is 4'1''

Troll methinks!
  • george29223
    george29223 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    And OP says she is 4'1''

Troll methinks!

ive ate bacon taller than that
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    And OP says she is 4'1''

Troll methinks!
    I'm 4' 10 1/2". You never know.
  • rita27ny
    rita27ny Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    :wink:
  • spamantha57
    spamantha57 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Yes water, water, water, and Yes to a big breakfast............The most important meal to the day, and to keep you going until lunch!
    I have up to 500 cals on breakfast sometimes..... Not really a lunch person
    You know what keeps me going until lunch?
    Having a decent amount of sleep the night before.
  • harrietlg
    Options
    tbh after lunch I eat every hour till dinner time anyway because I'm always hungry. I'm a chef so i'm thinking about food 24/7!
  • jrosalynn
    Options
    Just for your information: This isn't the first time I've done this. I used to follow this routine when I was getting ready for hurdling season. Don't knock it til you've tried it (and followed through with it). There's a reason why so many athletes follow this diet plan.
  • jrosalynn
    Options
    Also. Get off your high horses. I'm 4'11''. I miss-typed.
    As far as the breakfast choices go: It's a choice. These are tips. Every person, every body, and every metabolism is different.
  • sandradev1
    sandradev1 Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Also. Get off your high horses. I'm 4'11''. I miss-typed.
    As far as the breakfast choices go: It's a choice. These are tips. Every person, every body, and every metabolism is different.

OK, so now your diary is open. Instead of spending your time giving TIPS to other MFP users, I think your time could be better spent research how eating around 800/900 calories a day SERIOUSLY affects your metabolic rate and is highly dangerous if done for any length of time.

You are certainly not helping your own metabolism, you are screwing it up and as for hunger, you need to EAT more and very soon.

:drinker:
  • bdamaster60
    bdamaster60 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    I admire your bravery for the post. But that's about it, everything else makes me want to punch myself in the nuts.
  • dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member
    Options
    Every person, every body, and every metabolism is different.

Not really.

Just because you think you are special snowflake, doesn't actually mean that you are one.

I highly suggest you do some research on these methods, because mostly all of the "tips" have been proven false at one time or another on this site.
  • pamwhite712
    pamwhite712 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Just for your information: This isn't the first time I've done this. I used to follow this routine when I was getting ready for hurdling season. Don't knock it til you've tried it (and followed through with it). There's a reason why so many athletes follow this diet plan.

I think if you had stated from the beginning "these things work for me, they might not for everyone" you would have been better off. And it seems that they probably don't work, except you believe that they do, so they're having a placebo effect on you.

I personally don't eat breakfast until around 9-10. I'm just not hungry. And when I do eat it's usually a yogurt or a banana, maybe around 100-150 calories. That sustains me. But I'm not going to tell everyone that they should do this.