Giving up Sodas

Options
1235»

Replies

• jwramirez
    jwramirez Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I stopped drinking soda January 6th. I've had 3 sodas since. I went cold tukey. It was tough but otherwise I would never stop. I drink crystal light pure. It has truvia in it. Still has sugar tho so I only have one when I'm really struggling drinking the water. I make it a competition with myself everyday to see how much water I can drink. Lame but it works for me. I set myself little goals thru out the day to try and drink my water and it really hellps me on staying full. Then I'm not hungry and I'm not drinking soda. Soda gives you a gut. It increases your insulin making you hold belly fat! Lose the soda. Do it for yourself! You will see huge results if you stop the soda! You are drinking your calories. Always carry a water with you. And what ever you do drive a route where there is no Mcdonalds! (Cause they have the best coke)! LOL good luck! :)

LOL - for me it's Chick-fil-A, because they have the best Dr. Pepper!!!
  • DWdrummer83
    DWdrummer83 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I drink water all day. Whenever I crave a soda I will put a splash of Mio in my water. It really helps.
  • bubpuff
    bubpuff Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I used to be addicted to soda. Used to drink a diet soda every day and sometimes regular soda. Then I noticed how it made me feel one day, and I realized that I didn't really like it. Plus, it was adding on calories I really didn't need. It felt like I was forcing myself to drink it sometimes because it just became a habit. I'll get a craving now and then, but it passes. My next thing to tackle : chocolate.
  • cnewlin86
    Options
    I'm 20 days Pepsi Free! I quit cold turkey and it's not the first time i have quit. I've tried off and on a few times in the last year to quit but the time I was really successful was when I was pregnant with my son and I went two years without drinking it. Anyway, I was drinking way too much and I am not going to work my butt off just to consume my calories back in pop! So bye-bye pop! I feel sooooooooo much better without you and drinking you just isn't worth it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!