Spouse Trying to Sabotage Weight Loss

Options

Replies

• SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options

If this is indeed a legitimate posting, just relax and enjoy her.

After all, the rest of us have... If you catch my drift.

:smokin:
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    I only skimmed through the responses so I don't know if this has been mentioned, but it would be really helpful if you hack the home bathroom scale and adjust it a little bit downward, like once a week. She'll know something is up if you do it all at once, just a little bit at the time.

At the same time, hack the kitchen scale, and change the calibration so she eats more than she thinks she does, too.

This is also really good advice. I'm so grateful how supportive everyone is here. Thank you everyone who has given me ideas!!

I never would have thought of the scale but that's a really smart way to let me move even faster without her knowing what's going on. If she notices her clothes getting tighter I can just say "me too" and we need to switch detergents
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options
    As to the thread, this has to be a wind up surely? No one is that much of an insecure tosser?

I don't know what a tosser is but I'm not sure if you saw up there a large and well-built black man knows what my wife tastes like. You think I'm crazy?? SHE'S ALREADY CHEATING.

I used to work in a pizzeria, and i think the tosser comment comes from the making of the pizza. He is obviously confused by your profile pic, and thinks you work in a pizza joint tossing the dough.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options
    and her dumping his loser, insecure *kitten* would be another thing to celebrate. Hope she checks out the posts today and sees what he wrote. He is either the funniest man in American or a dead duck.

Are you insinuating he is cheating on his wife with someone named American?
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options
    Please don't listen to the mean people on here. You have a right to try and save your marriage by making sure your wife gets no male attention. We all know women must be kept under control.
    What's more, her having a hot body might get her fired from her job, or make it impossible for innocent christian men to control their sinful thoughts.
    That being said, pour a couple pounds of sugar in her protein powder for starters.

At last a woman who gets it. Will you marry me?
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    Please don't listen to the mean people on here. You have a right to try and save your marriage by making sure your wife gets no male attention. We all know women must be kept under control.
    What's more, her having a hot body might get her fired from her job, or make it impossible for innocent christian men to control their sinful thoughts.
    That being said, pour a couple pounds of sugar in her protein powder for starters.

tumblr_lkbahxSELN1qglrwm.gif
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options

Oh that came out wrong. You will marry me. Got those reversed and added that weird curvy exclamation point on accident.
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    How twisted... is this a joke?

Be glad you have a hot wife!

Not for long with all those men. That is why we need to help him!
  • ChristieisReady
    ChristieisReady Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    this is one of the reasons i dumped my ex. I was obese in the last months when i was with him and he tried to manipulate me to NOT lose the weight coz he was so jealous and insecure. Drove me insane and I moved out.

Very helpful.

See what happens if she realizes what you're doing? It can drive her away. You have to be subtle.

tumblr_ltlv2bUy4m1qbuj61.gif
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    Wow I can't believe the personal attacks on here! People calling OP pathetic when all he cares about is staying with his wife? You guys are a bunch of morans!
  • thatcrazykat
    thatcrazykat Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Seriously? All her hard work and just because she is more attractive to others you are ready to sabotage? My husband has done the same thing to me in the past and it has made me want to cry. I end up gaining all the weight back and being unhappy. This is not fair of you. Why don't you concentrate on making sure she knows how wonderful AND SUPPORTIVE you are so she doesn't want to leave you.
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options
    Seriously? All her hard work and just because she is more attractive to others you are ready to sabotage? My husband has done the same thing to me in the past and it has made me want to cry. I end up gaining all the weight back and being unhappy. This is not fair of you. Why don't you concentrate on making sure she knows how wonderful AND SUPPORTIVE you are so she doesn't want to leave you.

Tell us how he did it! What were his secret tricks?
  • moosegt35
    moosegt35 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options

So he force fed you? Lol @ blaming someone else for making you gain weight. Also, THE OP ISN'T SERIOUS, IT'S A JOKE. I cannot believe how stupid so many people are on here.
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options

Oh that came out wrong. You will marry me. Got those reversed and added that weird curvy exclamation point on accident.
    Oh, what the hell.. I love a man who's in control. Yes.
  • michelleLynette
    michelleLynette Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Your joking,right?
  • moosegt35
    moosegt35 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    Your joking,right?

You're
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

So your husband snuck sugar and such into your foods and made you eat them without you realizing that they weren't what you thought you were eating?

If so..maybe you should think about divorce..lol. that's like the dude that gave his wife meth without her knowing so she'd clean the house.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options

So your husband snuck sugar and such into your foods and made you eat them without you realizing that they weren't what you thought you were eating?

If so..maybe you should think about divorce..lol. that's like the dude that gave his wife meth without her knowing so she'd clean the house.

Are you suggesting this isn't a legit thing to do? Anyone wanna buy some meth? I got a whole lot I don't need anymore.
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    *realizes that Kevin probably doesn't want to be the last post on this thread...*

Hey everyone... the OP's wife is making some sinfully delicious sounding chocolate bundt cake thingy... apparently it only has 50 cals per serving...

*wink wink*

me thinks maybe she's trying to sabotage her spouse's weight loss...
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options
    Are you suggesting this isn't a legit thing to do? Anyone wanna buy some meth? I got a whole lot I don't need anymore.
    Since we are getting married, i think you should consult me before parting with what now belongs to the both of us. We might need that.