What little things annoy you?

Options

Replies

• Jerrypeoples
    Jerrypeoples Posts: 1,541 Member
    Options
    When someone tries to have a conversation with me while I'm working out and out of breath ... Grrrrr

there are half a dozen people at the gym that i say more than a hello howre you and everyone of them i either do before a workout or after and they do the same (usually if we are there are different times it's a tip of the had or the head nod)

i just cant stand having full blown conversations at the gym cause not only is it slowing me down but others who may want the bench/machine i am on

Ditto ! I don't go to the gym I workout at home but still . :)

im just going to start calling random numbers in the hopes i get yours just to interrupt your workouts
  • sally_jeffswife
    sally_jeffswife Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    No offense to country music fans but sometimes country music, its just depressing and too repetative. People that tailgate on the road or who keep their brights on and blind you. Snow after months and months of it. People who constantly channel surf not like the average person but constantly whether it be in the car or on the tv. Just immaturity in general. People leaving their trash places and not picking it up and throwing it away when its something disposable. people trying to tickle me I hate that. Oh and Telemarketers for sure. And people who don't know how to read a clock that are always late and never on time.
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    Being IGNORED
  • CherylAnn38
    CherylAnn38 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    People cracking their gum or chewing ice.

Drivers that don't use their turn signals.
  • thehka
    thehka Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Reminds me of this one elderly lady at my school who I witnessed throwing her garbage away in an empty potted plant slot of the railing...when the correct trash can was 2 yards away...
  • Jerrypeoples
    Jerrypeoples Posts: 1,541 Member
    Options
    people that bite icecubes
  • jeslaughter
    jeslaughter Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Most things don't annoy me. I believe in live and let live.
    However I do strongly dislike hearing people being rude or offensive to another person. There is simply no need for it.
    Oh and people who don't seem very open-minded and approach decisions in a very rigid way can be challenging to engage with.
    ditto...do not like to hear anyone being rude to anyone anywhere!
  • Fat_Jimi
    Options
    people who are clearly skinny, who say O I feel so fat today

cry me a river you winging sooks,
  • ruffledviolet
    Options
    People spitting in public.

People texting and driving.

People using the word "rape" for things other than actual rape.

People not cleaning their hair out of shared showers.

People who in good shape taking the elevator down one floor.

People saying "mhm" and "yea" as if they're listening even though they're not.
  • jackoninny
    jackoninny Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    People who hold doors open... but you are to far away, so you have to jog to the door.

The use of logical fallacies (which I'm guilty of)

When people say, "That's not funny." It's not funny to you.

Leaving shopping carts in the parking lot
  • fitplease
    fitplease Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    I'm probably repeating what others have said, but here you go:

1. People who backseat drive your car while riding your rear bumper. (Wondering if they are both homocidal and suicidal.)

2. People who are dying to jump across the intersection before oncoming traffic has had the chance to either (a) move out of the way, or (b) stop, especially when the light just flickered to green on their end. (Usually such a person annoys me when they are behind me trying to rush me into a near death or sudden death experience by beeping their horn.)

--> I have issues with people who don't value life.

3. Bad spelling, especially using "apostrophe s" for plurals.
  • Thechiplover
    Options
    Postman leaves my gate open

People that point out that I have put weight on...I ****ing know I have you ****muppets!

People that don't reply to my texts

People who take up two parking spaces...I ****ing hate that!

Basically I get annoyed at most things!
  • MG_Fit
    MG_Fit Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    People that don't cover their mouths to sneeze or cough.

C'mon man! We don't want that.
  • KainStar
    KainStar Posts: 197
    Options
    Mocking

Nose Pickers

People who just stand there and look at you like your stupid even when you say excuse me( I just push myself through)

People who say something, then don't finish what there going to say

Moms who put themselves before there kids (like a mom looking good and her kids looking like they haven't bathed in days with yesterdays dinner on them)
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    people who are clearly skinny, who say O I feel so fat today

cry me a river you winging sooks,

*snort*
  • mireyap21
    Options
    usually people in general lol
    bad drivers.
    traffic.
    parents that let their kids get away with cursing and treating the parents bad especially in public -.-
  • toritoriprind
    toritoriprind Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Spitting. The most crass, disgusting thing.
  • felcandy
    felcandy Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I work at a bakery, so it is extremely annoying when people reach their dirty grubby hands (especially in flu season) OVER the sneeze guard to point at that ONE sticky bun with 3 more pecans on it!

gross.
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    Options
    people that are easily annoyed
  • RoyaltyThick
    RoyaltyThick Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    skinny behind girls on the treadmill infront of me at the gym- they make me sick and the whole time i hope they fall!