What little things annoy you?

Options
1151617181921»

Replies

• jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    When someone tries to have a conversation with me while I'm working out and out of breath ... Grrrrr

there are half a dozen people at the gym that i say more than a hello howre you and everyone of them i either do before a workout or after and they do the same (usually if we are there are different times it's a tip of the had or the head nod)

i just cant stand having full blown conversations at the gym cause not only is it slowing me down but others who may want the bench/machine i am on

Ditto ! I don't go to the gym I workout at home but still . :)

im just going to start calling random numbers in the hopes i get yours just to interrupt your workouts

867-5309
  • Summerberry1012
    Summerberry1012 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    At the office - having peers listen to their voice mails on speaker - peers watching non-work related videos and/or talking on the phone for personal calls loud enough for me to hear across the hall (some calls being medical conversations to doctors, etc.) You have a door for a reason, SHUT IT!! It's just disrespectful and annoying.

Yes, loud eaters also irritate me although I try to ignore it as best I can.
  • 76tech
    76tech Posts: 1,455 Member
    Options
    gnats
  • cabernetkitty
    Options
    My roommate blasts gangsta rap music so loudly the floor vibrates and he's a little white boy from whitey mcwhitesville
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    People who are people.
  • CaliforniaSweetheart
    Options
    The Kardashians. All of them.
  • SageGoddess320
    SageGoddess320 Posts: 2,589 Member
    Options
    The Kardashians. All of them.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: