What little things annoy you?

Options

Replies

• TheRealParisLove
    TheRealParisLove Posts: 1,907 Member
    Options
    People walking in the bicycle lanes, or parking their car there. Would you walk in the car lane, or park on the sidewalk? No? Then what are you doing in the bike lane?! Get out, or don't whine about scrapes in the finish or rude bikers yelling at you. One of whom will be me, if you're not hopping up on that sidewalk right now!

(Tourists are entertaining though. They look so terrified, and do great headless chicken impressions when I use the bell to let them know they are in the wrong lane.)

You are officially my girl crush!

I hate when drivers use the bike lane as a turn lane. It's not a ****ing turn lane, and I will kick a dent in your door if you try to right hook me! Grrrrrr!
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    People who have been in a relationship like two months and post on Facebook how in love they are.
    Girls doing the duck face pose
    Girls posting photos on Facebook with makeup on saying no makeup. Why do people do that?!

Also girls who shoot duckface shots from way above their heads thinking it's going to make them look thinner and have bigger boobs.
  • TheVimFuego
    TheVimFuego Posts: 2,412 Member
    Options
    Danny DeVito.
  • BamBam1113
    BamBam1113 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    * As a 911 dispatcher, people that call 911 and either don't want to give you any information or people that call 911 and HAVE no information to give. If you are going to take it upon yourself to call 911, then answer our questions and don't get pissy about it. This is our job and we know what we're doing. It is our job to ask qeustions and get information for our responders. Since YOU called 911, it is YOUR job to tell us.

* People that drive the speed limit in the left lane. SLOWER TRAFFIC KEEP RIGHT!!!

* Couples that sit on the same side of the booth when it's just them. I mean really...crawl out of each others *kitten* long enough for a meal!!!

* People that slam on their brakes when they see a cop. If you see him, then the radar already has your speed.

* People that rubber-neck at traffic accidents.

* Facebook

* Ghetto-*kitten* people that think they're gangstas.
  • napkinpoem
    Options
    When my Dad goes off about Republicans (every day) and calls them corporate *kitten* (every day) and then goes on about how he really got them good by bashing them on yahoo news (every day). Oh, and the fact that he can only see Republicans as baaaaad and I can't even put the idea in his head that, ya'know, not every Republican is a "corporate *kitten*" and not every liberal is a friggin' saint. Sigh.
  • irishblonde2011
    irishblonde2011 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Grammar police. Please get a life. :laugh:
  • BamBam1113
    BamBam1113 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Grammar police. Please get a life. :laugh:

Oh yeah. I should have added bad grammar to my list...lol.

* People that misuse there/they're/their .... to/too/two ....
  • BaDaSsBrUnEtTe
    BaDaSsBrUnEtTe Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    People with no sense of humor, who couldnt sense sarcasm if it big them in the *kitten*
  • SwimFan1981
    SwimFan1981 Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    People with no sense of humor, who couldnt sense sarcasm if it big them in the *kitten*

Yep.
  • foxro
    foxro Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    When zippers get stuck arghhhhhhhh !!!!!
  • justicer68
    justicer68 Posts: 1,223
    Options
    Bad grammar, I can overlook alot but when you send me an email please spell out "you" or "to". Is it really that hard?? Also, people who have no table manners. I really don't want to see what you are eating. I saw it before it went in your mouth.
  • mattyb1971
    Options
    Handlebar moustaches.
  • dayone987
    dayone987 Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    People that say "I could care less" when they mean "I couldn't care less"
  • PonyTailedLoser
    PonyTailedLoser Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    People who don't refill the ice cube trays...
  • MorgueBabe
    MorgueBabe Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    OMG I'm too easily annoyed.

People who you're, your, they're, there, and their etc wrong.
    People who can't use proper spelling and grammar.
    Hearing people chew.
    People who walk their dogs off leash.
    People whose dogs charge my dog, then shout "He's friendly" at me, while my dog is freaking out scared instead of calling their dog back.
    People who have children who behave badly in public. (i.e climbing on tables, being loud, crying, running in the store or restaurant)
    People who pay at the grocery store with exact change or checks.
    People who don't blinkers.
  • shivaslives
    shivaslives Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    People who park too far away from the curb on residential streets
    People who leave shopping carts loose in the parking lot
  • SwimFan1981
    Options
    People who don't refill the ice cube trays...

This! How infuriating
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    pseudoscience annoys me
  • SwimFan1981
    Options
    pseudoscience annoys me

Even if white coats are involved? Surely it must be true...white coats and pens!
  • katellanova
    katellanova Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    People that clip their nails @ their desk @ work.