What little things annoy you?

Replies

• Danger2OneSelf
    Danger2OneSelf Posts: 883 Member
    There's a lady at my gym who chews gum with her mouth wide open through her entire workout :( Cardio, strength circuit etc. I'd say something but I am pretty sure she'd turn me into a pretzel. I have been alternating my gym hours trying to find the niche where she is NOT there, but it hasn't worked well so far.

Chew with your mouth shut folks :(

I know it's prob tempting to tell her to shut her mouth but if you can't find a time that she's not there, you just might wanna :laugh:
  • Danger2OneSelf
    Danger2OneSelf Posts: 883 Member
    ]spiderl.jpg[/URL]
  • april_mesk
    april_mesk Posts: 694 Member
    I saw it said once before but, it makes me nuts when people eat food with their mouth open and talk at the same time. Don't chew with mouth open (yes, this includes gum). If I hear you popping that bubble I will slap you! My husband eats with his mouth open because he smokes to much and can't breathe. Please just don't do it and he knows when I look at him he better stop it. I was brought up with manners, so please just don't be rude. Lady at lunch time does this and I just cannot sit across from her for fear that food will land on me....thanks but, no thanks.
  • thoseblueeyes
    thoseblueeyes Posts: 812 Member
    I don't know if I should say. It will give me away that I'm a clean freak. It really bugs me when I go to someones house and it's not clean and organized. I find myself wanting to tidy up their place. I know I have issues.....
  • estrobabe
    estrobabe Posts: 337 Member
    1. When a person litter on the ground -- especially when a trash can is literally two steps away!!
    2. Lack of communication
    3. When at the store, I see people putting an item back just anywhere and not where they got it from! (I know I don't work at stores, but it just annoys me)
    4. J-walking (or whatever it's called) across major streets
    5. When your at some restaurant and the people decide to vacuum right where you are while your eating! So annoying! Vacuum assists with spreading dust, that person can at least wait until we are done eating
    6. When a person is walking in a public place, down the street, etc and they are loudly playing music on their phones. Please put on headphones.
    7. When parents walk with their 1 year old child or even less and they fuss at them for not walking fast enough. -- like seriously? The kid barely learned to walk. Or the opposite when parents walk way ahead if their young children.
  • this is going to sound sooo stupid, but the one thing that has annoyed me since I have started counting calories is that I hate when I eat a bag of popcorn that say its 100 calories.. and then once u finish u notice all these kernels at the bottom of the bag and I'm like "Arrrgg ur supposed to be part of my 100 calories" LOL..
  • NJCJF
    NJCJF Posts: 134 Member
    People who pull out in front of you when there is no one behind you and go way under the speed limit.

The words Baby Bump and Baby daddy
  • jbutterflye
    jbutterflye Posts: 1,914 Member
    those packages that say "tear here". They hardly ever work for me! Gah! I have to use the scizzors. :grumble:
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    bump
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    people who walk two abreast on the footpath and expect everyone else to move around them

Your military service is showing. :)
  • jnichel
    My husband who falls asleep three minutes after he hits the pillow and than start to snore (loudly!)

You're either my wife or you've been talking to her.
  • dodihere
    dodihere Posts: 490
    I work on the basement floor in a 9 story building. I am annoyed with closet poopers.
  • jnichel
    -- People who leave an ounce of coffee in the pot, with the burner on, instead of making a new pot (I'm looking at you, most of my fellow co-workers)
    -- Most every other idiot on the road
    -- My kids trying to see how much garbage they can put in/pile up on the can before their mother or I have to tell them that it's full and to take it out
    -- Strangers who want to tell me their life story in the middle of Wal-Mart (do I look friendly????)
    -- Cashiers who spend more time talking to their co-worker than they do ringing up my purchases
    -- Cashiers/baggers who insist on smashing the bread in a bag then putting heavy crap on top of it.
    -- The word, "literally". You went to the store? Literally? STFU.
    -- Cats
  • Linli_Anne
    Linli_Anne Posts: 1,360 Member
    It drives me insane that people in public areas are unable to use the words "Excuse Me" as a way to let you know that they are behind you and would like to get by. Seriously - standing behind me, pacing back and forth, looking at your clock, trying to turn yourself sideways to squeeze through are all fine and dandy, but just use your manners people!

I also get quite irked when I take the time to hold the door open for someone and there is a second set of doors and they almost seem to pull that second door closed behind them. Umm..did you think I was just going to stand in the lobby??
  • jnichel
    People who pronounce especially ...."expecially" :explode:

Or "Can I axe you a question?"

so, blacks? lol
    just saying.

*looking at my skin* Nope, not black. Just from New Orleans.
  • jnichel
    - Bras that only go up to a D cup.

How you doing? :laugh:
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    I work on the basement floor in a 9 story building. I am annoyed with closet poopers.

I'm really confused. People poop in closets in your building and it's a "little thing that annoys you?"

That's a big thing that completely freaks me out!
  • stupid people
  • jnichel

I'm really confused. People poop in closets in your building and it's a "little thing that annoys you?"

People poop in your closets too?
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member

People poop in your closets too?

I have a 2-year old.....