What little things annoy you?

Options

Replies

• Hmmcglothl
    Hmmcglothl Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    People who say "torlet" instead of "toilet" and "flusterated" instead of "frustrated"/ "flustered." These are two different words people. Oh and "loose" instead of "lose."
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options

People who have seriously long nails and don't bother to cut them

Toenails. UGHHH... :noway:
  • evdenapoli
    evdenapoli Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Not enough room in here..I have 30+ pet peeves lol
  • JanaCanada
    JanaCanada Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    The sound of passionate kissing on TV. Like....nails...on...a...chalkboard!!! That Superbowl commerical with Bar Raphaeli and the techie guy just about did me in.

That, and people who say "axe" instead of "ask".
  • Minnesota_Nice
    Minnesota_Nice Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    I annoy myself a lot...l :)
  • evdenapoli
    Options
    [
    Omg 'expresso' ...I WILL CHOKE YOU
    [/quote]To this list I shall add... axe for ask and excape for escape!
    [/quote

ahhhh!!! "expresso" makes me cringe!!!
  • PhearlessPhreaks
    PhearlessPhreaks Posts: 890 Member
    Options
    It drives me nuts when people write the word "women" but the context with which they are using it is singular.

Ex: I am a strong women.

I can tolerate mixing up they're, their and there, but the above is like the proverbial nails on the chalkboard for me!
  • awake4777
    awake4777 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Mine is people who think they know better than me what is best for me. I don't like it when people get mad at me for not doing what they want me to do.
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna show my redneck here, but....

when people let there trailer chains drag on the pavement when they're driving. It's like nails on a chalk board.

It's also dangerous. In Texas, grass fires start that way all the time.
  • evdenapoli
    Options
    Slow drivers in the fast lane and people that speed up when you are passing them!

OMG this makes NUTS!
  • KevDaniel
    KevDaniel Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    One sock vanishing from the dryer.

Grape Kool Aid

Stuck up cats

Gingerbread Women

Tacos... I don't trust any food that is designed to leak and break.
  • Rosytakesoff
    Options
    Young guys who walk round with their hand in their pants ,young guys who have their pants below their buttocks , people who say arks instead of ask , people who cheat on the long time partner, people who slurpe food or drink ,people who add you then never speak to you , smoker who stand outside a shop blowing smoke into said shop ,and breath lol

I heart this.

And people who do not listen. As in, "When is the support group meeting?" asks dumb *kitten*. "It's the always the second Tuesday of the month. " Next month comes, same question. Really, why not just wave your middle finger at me because that is what you are saying by not listening to me the first seventeen times I have told you this. Write it the **** down if your memory is so piss poor. Or better yet, stop asking me.
  • xoaries
    xoaries Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    People who pronounce especially ...."expecially" :explode:

THIS!!!
  • GoffGirl1029
    GoffGirl1029 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Leaving a partial cook time on the microwave after you take the food out.

Meee too! I told my husband, and now he does it just to annoy me :grumble:
  • evdenapoli
    Options
    Other peeps farts.. ugh. :sick: (Mine are ok) :wink:

OMG LOL! I know the worst is when you walk into someone's fart cloud in the grocery store. UGH! like farty air on my food.
  • awake4777
    awake4777 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    "Escape Goat" instead of "Scape goat". or people who say "peoples". I'm not a master of the English language but the wrong use of words drives me nuts, like "Your" instead of "you're", and stuff like that. It's embarrassing (sic) to me.
  • ddipert
    ddipert Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    People who say they ACTUALLY did this or that or LITERALLY did this.
  • GlitzyLittleMinx
    Options
    When people bring rubbish into my apartment to throw it away. The way my building is set up you pass at least two rubbish bins before you even get to the elevators... My fiance was one of the biggest culprits of this...but i've trained him since lol
  • besaro
    besaro Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    ditto all the above.
  • PowerShelf
    PowerShelf Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    People who claim to play an instrument, but can't, or play "Wonderwall" and nothing else or do it just to look cool >.<
    People who claim to support something because its trending when really they don't care.

--> People who complain about the government but do NOTHING about it (kinda goes for everything but especially annoying for politics)