What little things annoy you?

Replies

• christine5791
    christine5791 Posts: 46 Member
    When my husband smacks while eating. Drives me nuts!! I give him a look and he knows! Lol:huh:

This.... omfg... well, it goes for anyone near me really lol... do you actually need to suck the juice out of your taco! lol
  • pucenavel
    pucenavel Posts: 972 Member
    the sound of a dog chewing
  • kellyj5201
    kellyj5201 Posts: 57 Member
    Here in South Texas, the majority of the locals say "sangwich" (sang-which) instead of sandwich and "di-int" instead of didn't. Drives me insane. There is no "G" in SANDWICH, people!

haha my hubby says samwich and it drives me nuts! and aluminum (a loon e um) and vitimins( vi te ums) oh lord i could go on and on ...........
  • trb85
    trb85 Posts: 81 Member
    People who don't turn right on red when it's clear.

People who don't understand that you can turn left on red from a one-way to a one-way if clear.

People who go 10+ miles under the speed limit on a road where I can't pass them. Double this annoyance if it's because they are texting/talking on their phone! Minus annoyance if it's because it's a granny or a farm tractor.

The sound of my husband munching food at night. In bed.

The crumbs left in my bed from said munching!

My neighbor's constantly barking dog.
  • christine5791
    hehe, where to start...lol... noisy eaters, people who burp for show( as in not an oops, I burped), people not using deodorant...slurping a drink with a straw well after the drink is done, keep scrapping at the bottom of a bowl, when the food is done already, anything with repetative annoying noise, people constantly picking at themselves or scratching when I can see them out of the corner of my eye(drives me mental...lol..well, more mental), texting or calling and driving, people that drive uber slow, then speed up when you try to pass (I'm talking well under the speed limit to warp speed) lol....people that I don't know or whom I am not comfortable with, don't like, not knowing where the personal bubble space is.... ok, I'll stop now... but in all fairness that WAS a loaded question...lol... :D
    Oh, and one for my husband that I do... pulling out a new toilet paper roll, and only putting it on the holder about 50% of the time...lol
  • Simone_King
    Simone_King Posts: 467 Member
    1. men who cannot seem to hit the freaking urinal in the bathroom

As a janitor....I love you.

Now onto things that annoy me..

Figure prints on door windows. Why MUST YOU TOUCH THE WINDOW! WHY!!!!
  • Nikki31104
    Nikki31104 Posts: 816 Member
    I absolutely hate it when people say AT THE END OF THE DAY...oh it makes me want to scream. At the end of the day I am going to bed. Thats it. Nothing else. I have a friend that says it all the time and I want to rip her tongue out.
  • christine5791
    hehe, where to start...lol... noisy eaters, people who burp for show( as in not an oops, I burped), people not using deodorant...slurping a drink with a straw well after the drink is done, keep scrapping at the bottom of a bowl, when the food is done already, anything with repetative annoying noise, people constantly picking at themselves or scratching when I can see them out of the corner of my eye(drives me mental...lol..well, more mental), texting or calling and driving, people that drive uber slow, then speed up when you try to pass (I'm talking well under the speed limit to warp speed) lol....people that I don't know or whom I am not comfortable with, don't like, not knowing where the personal bubble space is.... ok, I'll stop now... but in all fairness that WAS a loaded question...lol... :D
    Oh, and one for my husband that I do... pulling out a new toilet paper roll, and only putting it on the holder about 50% of the time...lol

and scales...and people that wear realllly tight clothes that makes them look like they are in pain and have body parts squishing out...just go up one size, you'll look great! :)
  • christine5791
    1. men who cannot seem to hit the freaking urinal in the bathroom

As a janitor....I love you.

Now onto things that annoy me..

Figure prints on door windows. Why MUST YOU TOUCH THE WINDOW! WHY!!!!

hehe, yes, the fingerprints :)
  • ekkand
    ekkand Posts: 592 Member
    When I can hear someone chewing. UGH it seriously drives me nuts.
  • marinegirl92
    marinegirl92 Posts: 184 Member
    Leaving ONLY 1 tablespoon of milk or juice in the carton and putting it back in the fridge! Ay carumba
  • pucenavel
    pucenavel Posts: 972 Member
    People who leave 3-4 car lengths in front of them in traffic and then slam on the brakes.

Colorado Law:
    11.3 FOLLOWING ANOTHER VEHICLE
    (C.R.S. 42-4-1008(1)) FOLLOWING TOO CLOSELY
    “The driver of a motor vehicle shall not follow another vehicle more closely than is reasonable and prudent, having due regard for the speed of such vehicles and the traffic upon and the condition of the highway.”

Under normal conditions, use the “THREE SECOND RULE.” Watch the car ahead of you; when it passes a reference point (such as a mile marker, sign or telephone pole) then count “one-thousand-one, one-thousand-two, one-thousand-three.” If you pass the reference point before you finish counting, you are following too closely.
    It is also important to consider weather, road conditions, the amount of traffic, and time of day. If the road is slick, the stopping distance required is greatly increased.

So.....

At 20mph (heavy traffic, let's say), that would be.....

20mph = 20mph * 5280 ft/mi / (60 min/h * 60sec/min) = 29.33 ft/sec
    Using the 3 second count rule would be 29.33 * 3 = 88 feet

How long is your car? Say 20 feet or so. That's 4 car lengths.

Hmmmm.....

They are merely following the law.
  • Silver_Star
    Silver_Star Posts: 1,351 Member
    People who sit in front of me in and tilt their head left and right, repeatedly throughout a show so i end up like a bobble head just so i can SEE!!
  • ekkand
    ekkand Posts: 592 Member
    Also when people are shopping at the store I work at and take a piece of clothing out and decide they don't want it so instead of putting it back, they lay it on top of the rack! WHYYYYYYYYYY!
  • terijoestoes
    terijoestoes Posts: 205 Member
    1. Misspelled words on mfp mainly the word lose. You lose weight or car keys. Your clothes feel loose or you have a screw loose

2. People in big stoopid trucks parked angled across two parking spaces with gigantic hitch sticking out. Same people driving around like they own the roads. Take it to the mud bog.
  • terijoestoes
    People that write they want to "loose" weight.

This
  • terijoestoes
    Parents who leash their children. They are small people, not dogs.

Bad drivers.

Obviously you have never dealt with a child who hyper out of control. Believe me til he was 5 he was a small animal and since he was no. 3. I know it wasn't me.
  • barkin43
    barkin43 Posts: 508 Member
    Someone blowing his/her nose at the breakfast, lunch, or dinner table. Yuck!
    ETA: That does end up being a good appetite suppressant for me, though.
  • terijoestoes
    People who chat loudly on their cell phone in public. Oh course we all want to hear the details of their dex life and subsequent breakup
  • kendunn579
    kendunn579 Posts: 392 Member
    Having to go to bed when I'm having fun...