What little things annoy you?

Options

Replies

• PowerShelf
    PowerShelf Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    People who say they ACTUALLY did this or that or LITERALLY did this.
    ^^you sir; win.
  • slimcakelady
    slimcakelady Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    People at work who leave the copier jammed and don't bother to fix it...they just walk away! :grumble: Then when I come along, I have to unjam it before I can use it.

Also, hearing people say "I'm just happy with my body the way it is." OR "I know people who exercise and eat healthy and still have heart attacks, etc." WHATEVER...just excuses not to care enough about yourself to be healthy.
  • Mikkimeow
    Mikkimeow Posts: 1,282 Member
    Options
    Everyone and everything at Walmart. I loathe that place Seriously.

If your child is screaming for Oreos while you chat nonchalantly on your phone, I hate you

Why even leave your house if your idea of pants is a pair of yoga sweats seven sizes too small?

YOU HAVE 78 ITEMS, GET THE **** OUT OF SPEEDY CHECK OUT LANE

There are dividers between the parking lot isles, when you drive sideways people stare at you for a reason

Why are you smoking in a bathroom? Better yet, I am pregnant, why are you blowing the smoke in my face? Take your cancerous addiction outside.

From your name tag, you have been here three years. Why do you not know your job by now?

Ugh. Hate that place.
  • marvybells
    marvybells Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    when people use finger quotes
  • Monica_has_a_goal
    Monica_has_a_goal Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Kids that suck their thumbs.. it's disgusting.. :sick:
  • Skeebee
    Skeebee Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    People who throw recyclables in the trash can....when the recycle can is right next to the can. :noway:
  • CaliforniaSweetheart
    Options
    People that talk with food in their mouths. Hate it!
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    People who say they ACTUALLY did this or that or LITERALLY did this.
    Add SERIOUSLY to that list. Has seriously replaced the word really? Does literally mean that they really did something? Emphasis makes them feel like someone is listening, I guess. Idk. loll
  • kelseyelisej
    Options
    For everyone with a food/ chewing/ eating or other noise annoyance look up Misophonia
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    Everyone and everything at Walmart. I loathe that place Seriously.

If your child is screaming for Oreos while you chat nonchalantly on your phone, I hate you

Why even leave your house if your idea of pants is a pair of yoga sweats seven sizes too small?

YOU HAVE 78 ITEMS, GET THE **** OUT OF SPEEDY CHECK OUT LANE

There are dividers between the parking lot isles, when you drive sideways people stare at you for a reason

Why are you smoking in a bathroom? Better yet, I am pregnant, why are you blowing the smoke in my face? Take your cancerous addiction outside.

From your name tag, you have been here three years. Why do you not know your job by now?

Ugh. Hate that place.

Customers who wear Pajamas there..

800 checkout lanes and only 3 of them open and actually checking people out.

People who bring all their 8 children with them and all stand there together blocking the aisle.

People in line at the pharmacy to pick up prescriptions who have no idea who they're picking up for, just that they're supposed to be picking something up so they check the names of all 15 people who live with them, while the line behind them grows to about 2 miles long.
  • mattagascar
    mattagascar Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    bird seeds
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    Cyanobacteria.

Little. And slimy.
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    Options
    bra hooks
  • teamAmelia
    teamAmelia Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    When my husband smacks while eating. Drives me nuts!! I give him a look and he knows! Lol:huh:

YES! OMG, that's so annoying. I seriously want to get violent when ppl smack. Oooohh!
  • lapinu390
    lapinu390 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Breathing on my neck
    Chavs and asbo teenagers
    Sitting indoors all day
    Snoring
    Girls who look like and do this: http://data.whicdn.com/images/6134375/tumblr_leqin7lyBT1qcm66do1_500_thumb.jpg

Just because I tolerate these things doesn't mean they don't annoy me.
  • nickyfm
    nickyfm Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    People who drive so slowly on the road, that they're almost at a complete stop.

MOVE OUT OF MY WAY *kitten*
  • sundaywishes
    sundaywishes Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    People that ask me a question while I'm eating, and then stand there impatiently while I'm trying to hurry and finish chewing, so that I DON'T talk with my mouth full....
  • sundaywishes
    sundaywishes Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    bra hooks

:laugh:
  • thrld
    thrld Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    The sounds of people eating. I cannot handle it at all.
    this. especially if it is a wet sounding food. people, take reasonable sized bites, and close your mouth when you chew!
  • tanyakay87
    tanyakay87 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Litter. And people who do the littering.

Although, I imagine people would find me annoying because I pick the litter and usually put it in a bin somewhere. Although last time I did that, the plastic bag I grabbed had something sticky on. Freaked me out big time!