Double bras, anyone?

Options
I feel the need to wear a thinner regular bra inside a sturdier sports bra during running/jogging activities which often leaves me feeling uncomfortable. Have any other well endowed women on the forums figured out a really good sports bra for a C-cup and over? How do you manage support while running?

Replies

• OkieTink
    OkieTink Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Have you tried Moving Comfort bra's? Well worth the dinero.
  • RunningMs
    RunningMs Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I second a Moving Comfort Bra. I'm a DD and use the Juno, It has great support.
  • skinnyiverson
    Options
    I wear a regular bra under a sports bra. If i wear just the sports bra I will be rocking a uni-boob that bounces all over the place. :wink:
  • CarolinaBeachGirl2
    Options
    I hear you, as I am a DD. LOVE LOVE LOVE the following:
    titlenine.com great exercise clothes and their sister company is BOUNCE (bras only). I am a BIG fan of the 3 reasons bra.

Good Luck
  • RhineDHP
    RhineDHP Posts: 1,025 Member
    Options
    I have this problem too.....I've never heard of moving comfort bras, I'll have to check them out!
  • Katey911
    Katey911 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I only use Champion bras, in whatever their "maximum" support is called (I'm a D cup) and have found they keep me pretty in place. Sure, there's a bit of a uniboob, but I'm not going to a fashion show, I'm going to sweat!

I've looked at the Title Nines but they're pricey and I was hesitant to pay that much for something I couldn't try first. Interested in checking out the other ones mentioned here though.
  • Deewen
    Deewen Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    So happy someone asked this question.....The boobs definitely slow you down when they are not properly supported.....I will definitely check out the bras you guys recommended ......Thnx.
  • jessmart83
    jessmart83 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    If I wear one of my regular sports bras, I always wear a regular bra under it. (I am a D cup). But I ordered a a bra called Booby Trap from Title Nine, its pretty pricy $54. But it is so comfortable, adjustable straps and closure just like a regular bra. I dont move at all when I run in it.
  • likeA_boss
    likeA_boss Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I wear a regular bra under a sports bra. If i wear just the sports bra I will be rocking a uni-boob that bounces all over the place. :wink:

sums it up.
  • kris_root_2014
    kris_root_2014 Posts: 34 Member
    Options

LOL!! Me too!!! :laugh:
  • SuShePack
    SuShePack Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I do currently have a Moving Comfort bra that I put over my regular bra. I find that the band at the chest (under the boobs) bends with the activities I do such that there is almost a permanent crease now.

I do like that brand though. Thanks for the suggestions, I'll look up some of the others mentioned here as well.
  • fitnesstanyam
    fitnesstanyam Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I've found that if I wear a regular sports bra with a workout shirt that has a built in bra it gives me more support for running. Uni boob happens but I don't care! LOL!
  • underwater77
    underwater77 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    lulu's ta ta tamer. not really cute, not really inexpensive, but it works.

i am a 34D.
  • ChristiH4000
    ChristiH4000 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I usually wear a tank-style sports bra under a t-back sports bra. Heavy duty double DD's just get bouncy. It's more comfortable to have them strapped down than slapping me about the face.
  • triathlete5301
    triathlete5301 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I feel the need to wear a thinner regular bra inside a sturdier sports bra during running/jogging activities which often leaves me feeling uncomfortable. Have any other well endowed women on the forums figured out a really good sports bra for a C-cup and over? How do you manage support while running?

I've double sports bra'd it or a regular one and a sports bra. I use my regular bras- not necessarily a thin one
  • RhineDHP
    RhineDHP Posts: 1,025 Member
    Options
    Is uniboob really so bad? Who cares about uniboob, you're out to get a workout and get sweaty!
  • Anewstart2013
    Options
    I am a full G cup so Ive had a heck of a time finding a bra that works. The best and most affordable ive came up with are the sports bras at target. They may be champion. I am normaly an XL but i get a thin straped one a size smaller and then a regular one my size to go over. Yes I have serious uni boob going on but i havent had a neck injury from jogging so I dont mind to much lol
  • Faulkners407
    Faulkners407 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Enell. . Amazing. It looks like a bulletproof vest. . No bounce. 38H when I was nursing...also moving comfort. .
  • mrscoleman7
    mrscoleman7 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I too really like the Moving Comfort Bras. I'm a 34DD so if I don't wear one of those, I wear two champion sports bras. Not worried about the uniboob, just the support. Athleta is a good webiste to find some on and I have heard titlenine is also a good site. I always read the reviews
  • ladybird1771
    ladybird1771 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I'm a D and find shock absorber pretty good :)