Looking for 40 something friends

Options

Replies

• knwells16
    knwells16 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I just turned 44 yesterday! Yes it does seem harder to lose weight now than like 10 or more years ago! I am in this for the long haul...I am soo tired of feeling this way...NO MORE

Please feel free to add me as a friend to help the motivation factor! The more there is the better I feel, the better I feel the better I am at not giving up! I know that if I feel this way, others do too!
  • tigercesi
    tigercesi Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I feel your pain. It is a lot harder to lose now than it has ever been. I refuse to give up though. :)
  • imarlett
    imarlett Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I am going to be 42 this year and yeah its harder than hello to take it off. I would like to be your buddy. I put on 60 lbs the last 1 year because of a change in career - moved to a desk job... We can certainly help each other. Regards, CAT
  • azcat1281
    azcat1281 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I am 48, and also looking for friends in my age range. Please feel free to add me :-)

Cathy
  • muderfocker
    muderfocker Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Add me....43.
  • Kamile69
    Kamile69 Posts: 87
    Options
    friend request sent!
  • lisanume
    lisanume Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I am 41 heading closer to 42!
  • mrtcrafts
    mrtcrafts Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm 42 so feel free to add me. I also struggle to drop or maintain the weight in the off season when I can't play sports outdoors. So winter is rough on me with weight gain which takes me away from my weight goal.
  • Camo_Man
    Camo_Man Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I'm 44 and going on 45...was super unhealthy until 2011 and did P90X and became a Beachbody coach. Love to help people and love to see people succeed and when you struggle you are not alone because we all do.

Feel free to add me
  • Cathy2thousand
    Cathy2thousand Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    my god.. get on the scale today and I lost one lb!
  • MRATL70
    MRATL70 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm 42 and a newbie to MFP. I've got one buddy whose amazing success using MFP has inspired me to restart my quest for better fitness, but I can't put all of my support burden on him. So anyone looking for a 40's something friend who's just starting out, has a lot of work to do to reach his goals and who will be checking in on a daily basis, please feel free to add me as a friend.
  • realq
    realq Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am 42. I need to lose 10 pounds, but I cannot! I am quite active in my life. However, my metabolism has dropped past few years, which has play an negative impact on my weight. I like to chew food, as a result I snack way too much. It is scary to see what I have eaten since I go on MFP. I am looking for emotional support and mutual encouragement as most of us are aiming for. So we can succeed together!!
  • daybehavior
    daybehavior Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Shanekhyl
    Shanekhyl Posts: 31
    Options
    Hey everyone I'm 40 add me if you like I'm on daily and love to give and receive motivation add me anyone Donna
  • kevin3344
    kevin3344 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    I'm 45 and anyone is welcome to add me. I'm also a runner (3 half-marathons a year and a full here and there) so if you're looking at getting into running or just starting out I'll be glad to help :)
  • Pmagnanifit
    Pmagnanifit Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    I am 41 and fairly frustrated with how my body is changing. I used to run and bike but had a hip or so joint injury so now I swim and lift. My nutrition is healthy and despite all my efforts I seem to have a bigger waist every few months. I am blaming the perimenopause ...
    I am very supportive of people trying to live a healthy life.
  • Pmagnanifit
    Pmagnanifit Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    How about gum?
  • gsdz4me
    gsdz4me Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I am 42 so feel free to add me.
  • dolany
    dolany Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I just turned 49 and can relate to weight loss being harder after 40. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • cherylnadine
    Options
    Add me... 46 here and in the same boat