Looking for 40 something friends

Options

Replies

• slimnfit613
    slimnfit613 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me. I am 48...almost 49. Don't want to be the weight I am now at age 50. We all could use encouragement and support.

Good luck!!

:flowerforyou:
  • xTJSx
    xTJSx Posts: 106
    Options
    I will be 48 on the 15th. Looking to lose about 25 lbs and gain muscle. Just finished Les Mills Combat/Pump program. Will be starting Chalean Extreme within the next few days. Anyone can add me. :smile:

I will be 46 on the 15th ... brilliant day for a birthday :smile:
  • KathyPBiles
    KathyPBiles Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me - I'll be 48 tomorrow, have lost 34.5 lbs with approx 35 to go!
  • Adam2799
    Adam2799 Posts: 1
    Options
    Just turned 47 add me
  • wugwat
    wugwat Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi I'm 48 until may, just started using mfp, I am quite shy and have never done this message/chat thing before, my goal is to lose 20kg I am from perth I don't know how to add friends on here so would appreciate any help offered.
  • princesspamelatransformation
    Options
    I'm 43 and always looking for new friends to support and vice versa! Feel free to add me.
  • Erod1972
    Erod1972 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Just turned 40...add me if you like
  • sherrymoodyp
    Options
    You can add me, I am 48 .
  • Angimom
    Angimom Posts: 1,463 Member
    Options
    I would love more 40 something friends!
  • sPaRkLiNgLYFE
    Options
    nobody ever asks for 30 something friends :frown:
  • KevDaniel
    KevDaniel Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    Everyone add me please, I don't care what your age is.. I have gained 10lbs this winter and it has to go away now!! :D I need all the help I can get.. plus, let's face it I am pretty awesome :P
  • bonniecarbs
    bonniecarbs Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    you think its hard now, wait till you get in your 60s. Its ridiculous (is that spelled right?)
  • bonniecarbs
    bonniecarbs Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    You are all a bunch of babies - oh to be 49 again!! 51 again!! 55 will do too. Hope you guys feel as young as you are, working towards it if you dont. congrats to all of you young people!
  • imheids
    imheids Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am 46 and need weight loss pall, you can add me!
  • rbeauty1
    rbeauty1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for people to help motivate me. I'm located in DC. Feel free to add me because I don't know how to add folks SMH
  • anaoliver63
    anaoliver63 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    You can add me I am 49 and I definitely need motivation/will power and encouragment.
  • Sweet_Gurl_Next_Door
    Sweet_Gurl_Next_Door Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    add me I am close also. I will be 38 in 2 1/2 months
  • sherlc29
    sherlc29 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    HI, I'm coming up in 49 in a few months....I know this is an old post, but if anyone wants to add me I'd appreciate it. I need some consistency; I'm sort of sporadic and I let life get in the way of my logging. Even though I see the benefit....
  • xALEXANDROx
    xALEXANDROx Posts: 3,416 Member
    Options
    add me i feel 40 .:)
  • 36jessica
    36jessica Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Please add me too...I'm a 40-something who REFUSES to believe that my age will stop my progress...