Do you lift heavy? Are you bulky?

Options
1252627282931»

Replies

• kellrell
    kellrell Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    OMG guy. All you ladies are so freaking hot. I just recently started lifting. I have always known you should but have always been afraid of getting too "bulky" despite knowing for a fact that without testosterone you really can't end up being huge. So I had started with the 15 reps for the toning look. But after reading the first thread and this thread, and reading the new rules of lifting for women... I am sold.
    You women are all so gorgeous and I hope to put some before and after photos on here myself one day.
    Question. Do many of you still do cardio? Or was it all lifting? And anyone specifically used lifting to lose weight? I am trying to lose another 60 pounds (30 down with just calorie counting and intermittent fasting) but obviously looking to be stronger and healthier. Any tips?

Again you girls are so inspirational. I can't wait to get back to the gym this week.
  • VBnotbitter
    VBnotbitter Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    Here we go again........

Like, OMG, you're so right. Can you believe the gall of these women who want to share what kind of exercise works best for them on a fitness site? Make sure you also express your disgust in every topic about Jillian Michaels DVDs, C25K, P90x, Crossfit, Zumba, pilates, yoga and Prancercising.

Don't they realize that we're all here for the same reason? To rate the person above you? Part 675?!

Got all excited for a second that there was something called prancercising to try! Oh well best just keep with the lifting and try and un-bulk my *kitten* so I can look like these awesome ladies.
  • crazyten
    crazyten Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh:

I recently bought my girlfriend the JM Ripped in 30 to get her started on her weighloss journey. She called me after watching it that she didnt know she needed to get weights and she doubts she will do it cause she doesnt want to get "bulky".......i was talking to her while walking out of the gym after doing my first day of Stronglifts 5X5. hilarious to come and read this after.......

You all looking sassingly beautiful by the way and i cants wait to look just like you when i "grow" up!!!!!!!