I HAVEN'T LOST WEIGHT YET!!! :(

Options
DopeItUp
DopeItUp Posts: 18,771 Member
So I started my diet after lunch today. I ate a healthy dinner and then went to the gym afterwards. I weighed myself when I got home and I'm the same as this morning. This is extremely frustrating and demotivating! Should I go back to the gym and work out some more? This is taking way too long, I feel like giving up. What should I do!??!?!

Replies

• MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    It sounds like your wife might be sabotaging you.
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    Did you remember to brush your teeth and pee before you weighed? Also, why did you eat dinner if you had lunch...are just trying to over do it?

How long were you at the gym? Anything under 2 hours is counter productive.
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options
    Try pooping. And add another 3-4 hours of cardio tomorrow. Trust me.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    Have you tried raspberry ketones and pure black pepper kernels?

You may need to cut out all carbs, fats, and proteins to see results. And dairy is a no no.

Butter is a carb.
  • AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,344 Member
    Options
    It sounds like your wife might be sabotaging you.
    Just break up.
  • Otterluv
    Otterluv Posts: 9,083 Member
    Options
    You are probably retaining water. You should drink a gallon for every 30 pounds of body weight to flush out your system.
  • NatashaShen
    NatashaShen Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Did you weigh after drinking coffee in the morning? You should never weigh after coffee!
  • YAYJules
    YAYJules Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Stop hopping on the scale every 8 seconds, yo. Take some laxatives. You'll be all right.
  • DopeItUp
    Options
    You bullies aren't being very motivational. Aren't we all here to support each other?
  • YAYJules
    YAYJules Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    You bullies aren't being very motivational. Aren't we all here to support each other?

In theory.... just like eating 1200 is best for all.
  • whierd
    Options
    You are probably retaining water. You should drink a gallon for every 30 pounds of body weight to flush out your system.

Don't listen to this! If you're retaining water you have to stop drinking all water until your body can photosynthesize what it already has! Drinking more water only will cause hyperhidrosis and make you buoyant!
  • Otterluv
    Options

Dude, we are just trying to help :(

Sometimes we just have to be straight with each other, harsh but true.
  • whierd
    Options

I thought we were here to pick up hot chicks?
  • whierd
    Options
    Bronesty.
  • Otterluv
    Options

Don't listen to this! If you're retaining water you have to stop drinking all water until your body can photosynthesize what it already has! Drinking more water only will cause hyperhidrosis and make you buoyant!

I wanna' see your study sources to back this up ^^^^^
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    You need some science:

1hpjpz.jpg

Introduction
    With perfect combination with magic conversion curve and lymph conduction,fat elimination,breach of fat,magnetic skin tension,integrated with weight loss,body beautification,massage,and exercise,four-in-one body beautification instrument transmits 32 different types of myriametric wave signals to strengthen normal electrochemical process of human nerve endings and generate 32 different moving modes of fat in the body of patients,so that the fat in different people will be completed decomposed.In addition,by combining Japanese Wis Carbon Fibre,it trasnsmits 8UM-14UM far infrared ray to dissolve the deep fat in human body;and then through the furious movement of lymph,it can discharge the patients'fat out of thier body through lymph conduction;in addition,together with especially-designed strong magnet,meanwhile when fat is moving around,the use of myriametric wave can promote the cells' activation and make the less muscles more finished and bright and exert the effect of weight loss,body beautification and massage

Features
    1.The machine has powerful functions and can take effects on patients's abdomen,stern,legs and hands etc.so with effect of weight loss,body beautification,massage and exercise
    2.It has perfect effect of breaking,dissolving and discharging,through the use of myriametric wave,far infrared ray,pressured lymph conduction our of human body,and magnetic therapy.The instrument can promote cells' activation and have the effect of skin tension.
    3.Quick result and without rebound,the efficient rate is 65% by one-time trying,87% effeciency can be achieced after trying for one treatment period of 7 days
    4.Easy operation,equipped with four working methods,including slimming,beauty,massage,movement.after you choose the required mode and then set the working parts and them begin work,to achieve your estimated result by adjusting the function
    5.Safely and reliable,control by microcomputer,the main related parts in imported from Japan and America,and it is with stable working performances
    6.Beautiful and elegant.The main machine and outside equipments are designed with the popular apprearance and color and kept same pace with internatioanl tendency

Function
    1.Far-infrared dissolve fat
    2.Super-long-wave break fat
    3.Vent lymphocyte and fat
    4.Magnetic therapeutics and shrink skin all the way
  • Otterluv
    Options
    You need some science:

1hpjpz.jpg

Introduction
    With perfect combination with magic conversion curve and lymph conduction,fat elimination,breach of fat,magnetic skin tension,integrated with weight loss,body beautification,massage,and exercise,four-in-one body beautification instrument transmits 32 different types of myriametric wave signals to strengthen normal electrochemical process of human nerve endings and generate 32 different moving modes of fat in the body of patients,so that the fat in different people will be completed decomposed.In addition,by combining Japanese Wis Carbon Fibre,it trasnsmits 8UM-14UM far infrared ray to dissolve the deep fat in human body;and then through the furious movement of lymph,it can discharge the patients'fat out of thier body through lymph conduction;in addition,together with especially-designed strong magnet,meanwhile when fat is moving around,the use of myriametric wave can promote the cells' activation and make the less muscles more finished and bright and exert the effect of weight loss,body beautification and massage

Features
    1.The machine has powerful functions and can take effects on patients's abdomen,stern,legs and hands etc.so with effect of weight loss,body beautification,massage and exercise
    2.It has perfect effect of breaking,dissolving and discharging,through the use of myriametric wave,far infrared ray,pressured lymph conduction our of human body,and magnetic therapy.The instrument can promote cells' activation and have the effect of skin tension.
    3.Quick result and without rebound,the efficient rate is 65% by one-time trying,87% effeciency can be achieced after trying for one treatment period of 7 days
    4.Easy operation,equipped with four working methods,including slimming,beauty,massage,movement.after you choose the required mode and then set the working parts and them begin work,to achieve your estimated result by adjusting the function
    5.Safely and reliable,control by microcomputer,the main related parts in imported from Japan and America,and it is with stable working performances
    6.Beautiful and elegant.The main machine and outside equipments are designed with the popular apprearance and color and kept same pace with internatioanl tendency

Function

TL DR But the picture is cool, so I quoted it
  • leantool
    leantool Posts: 365 Member
    Options

I wanna' see your study sources to back this up ^^^^^
    scientific studies are weird things, you may actually find one!ROFL
  • DopeItUp
    Options

You have big words in your post that I am too dum to understand, therefore you must know what you're talking about.
  • DopeItUp
    Options
    You need some science:

1hpjpz.jpg

Introduction

Features

Function

Japanese carbon fiber? All those big sciency words! *swoon*

shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpeg