I HAVEN'T LOST WEIGHT YET!!! :(

Options

Replies

• AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,344 Member
    Options
    Dude, I know of this guy here - he says he's some kind of a coach. Let me see if I can get him in here to help you.
  • swashburn3
    swashburn3 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    You need some science:

1hpjpz.jpg

Introduction
    With perfect combination with magic conversion curve and lymph conduction,fat elimination,breach of fat,magnetic skin tension,integrated with weight loss,body beautification,massage,and exercise,four-in-one body beautification instrument transmits 32 different types of myriametric wave signals to strengthen normal electrochemical process of human nerve endings and generate 32 different moving modes of fat in the body of patients,so that the fat in different people will be completed decomposed.In addition,by combining Japanese Wis Carbon Fibre,it trasnsmits 8UM-14UM far infrared ray to dissolve the deep fat in human body;and then through the furious movement of lymph,it can discharge the patients'fat out of thier body through lymph conduction;in addition,together with especially-designed strong magnet,meanwhile when fat is moving around,the use of myriametric wave can promote the cells' activation and make the less muscles more finished and bright and exert the effect of weight loss,body beautification and massage

Features
    1.The machine has powerful functions and can take effects on patients's abdomen,stern,legs and hands etc.so with effect of weight loss,body beautification,massage and exercise
    2.It has perfect effect of breaking,dissolving and discharging,through the use of myriametric wave,far infrared ray,pressured lymph conduction our of human body,and magnetic therapy.The instrument can promote cells' activation and have the effect of skin tension.
    3.Quick result and without rebound,the efficient rate is 65% by one-time trying,87% effeciency can be achieced after trying for one treatment period of 7 days
    4.Easy operation,equipped with four working methods,including slimming,beauty,massage,movement.after you choose the required mode and then set the working parts and them begin work,to achieve your estimated result by adjusting the function
    5.Safely and reliable,control by microcomputer,the main related parts in imported from Japan and America,and it is with stable working performances
    6.Beautiful and elegant.The main machine and outside equipments are designed with the popular apprearance and color and kept same pace with internatioanl tendency

Function
    1.Far-infrared dissolve fat
    2.Super-long-wave break fat
    3.Vent lymphocyte and fat
    4.Magnetic therapeutics and shrink skin all the way

Be careful though. That one also makes your breasts larger.
  • dbrooks82
    dbrooks82 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I also tend to hop on the scale a lot...but i only count and record once a week. Your weight fluctuates throughout the day so try to weigh yourself close to the same time each time. You say you did it this morning...do it again tomorrow morning for example. Dont fret, be patient. It will happen! :)
  • sally_jeffswife
    sally_jeffswife Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    It may be that you just need to drink more water....if you are retaining water you actually need to drink more water to lose the water weight. And not sure if you drink regular sodas or anything like that but that has "alot" of calories I found out myself. I had to make the switch from regular sodas to Coke Zero's or Fuze Diet Lemon Ice Teas. That seemed to help alot. I agree with whoever mentioned the Raspberry Ketones but I would say that you should get them in the Pure form from a health food store rather than like a dept store. I haven't had much luck with the walmart ones but when I get the liquid Rasp Ketones from the health food store that seems to help lots. And just hang in there it's a slow process and your weight will fluctuate alot from one day to another day.
  • DopeItUp
    DopeItUp Posts: 18,771 Member
    Options
    Dude, I know of this guy here - he says he's some kind of a coach. Let me see if I can get him in here to help you.

A coach huh? Sounds good as long as he's about 5'6" 135lbs. I only take advice from midget men, after all.
  • Calicupcake
    Options
    Aww hang in there, it can be frustrating and you won't see results right away. When you work out your burning fat and gaining muscle which is a lot heavier, just make sure your drinking the right amount of water and try not to eat a lot salt which might make your body retain water in your body. Something that has also been helpful for me is limiting my bread and carbs, I try to make the majority of each meal healthy veggies or fruit and lean meat like chicken. If you get hungry, eating small healthy meals throughout the day instead of large ones or skipping meals can help speed up your metabolism and satisfy you when your hungry. The first few weeks can be hard, but it gets easier, the important thing to remember is that staying with your weight loss goal will make you feel happy and energized; you should feel very proud of yourself for taking this first step in choosing to live a healthier lifestyle. Just remember this... You're not on a diet, it's your new healthy lifestyle (very important to have a positive outlook, it always keeps me going to remind myself that I want to live long and be healthy). I'm so proud of you, keep going!:)
  • acogg
    acogg Posts: 1,870 Member
    Options
    This post has caused some serious ab work. How should I log it?
  • Siege_Tank
    Siege_Tank Posts: 781 Member
    Options

A coach huh? Sounds good as long as he's about 5'6" 135lbs. I only take advice from midget men, after all.

NOTROLL.png
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options

NOTROLL.png
    bossofme300.jpg
  • stacylperry
    stacylperry Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    My husband and I in deep thought decided to share the best weight loss secret!
    Sharing this is now no longer a secret....
    But it will help you and your wife :)
    Drink nothing but lemon water for three days,
    Then try the cat food diet,
    Or there is always the school lunch diet,
    Since pizza is a government approved food you might try the pizza and ice cream diet too.... Lots of nutrition!
    Good luck to you
    Remember that weight loss is 80% nutrition & 20% exercise
    So the gym is not a big deal :) go 20% of the time :smile:
  • Papistrulle
    Options
    Now who has time for 3-4 hrs of cardio??? Keep on doing what you are doing, relax and try not to have heaps of carbs in the evening. It will happen ... don't lose sight of the bigger picture ... slow and consistent does it.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    Yeah I try to get at least 20% of my calories from exercise. If you don't you will close the anabolic window and go into starvation mode.
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    My husband and I in deep thought decided to share the best weight loss secret!
    Sharing this is now no longer a secret....
    But it will help you and your wife :)
    Drink nothing but lemon water for three days,
    Then try the cat food diet,
    Or there is always the school lunch diet,
    Since pizza is a government approved food you might try the pizza and ice cream diet too.... Lots of nutrition!
    Good luck to you
    Remember that weight loss is 80% nutrition & 20% exercise
    So the gym is not a big deal :) go 20% of the time :smile:

So...YOU'RE the one that entered cat food in the database! I've been wondering....:laugh:
  • CristinaL1983
    CristinaL1983 Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure you are in starvation mode.

You said you worked out several hours?

Did you fit in a gym meal?

You should have at least had 1 scoop of Ice cream.

If you don't get enough protein and fats during your workout you could fall out!

You are probably lucky you are still alive!

I promise if you eat during your time in the gym (at least one full meal and a snack) the fat will just melt away!
  • acogg
    acogg Posts: 1,870 Member
    Options
    Oh, and how is your TDEE and HRM set? I have heard that if they are too low you will gain weight. Polar HRM's will help you burn more calories. Don't worry about the food you shovel in your face, just log a healthy diet and the weight will fall off.
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    You're doing fine. Muscle weighs more than fat and it sounds like you probably built a lot of muscle with your workout yesterday. What you need to do is lower the resistance on the elliptical way down so you don't stimulate so much muscle growth next time. You don't want to get all bulky
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    trying eating more protein and 3 words for you: cardio, cardio, cardio!
  • Nataliaho
    Nataliaho Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    but was it clean?
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you should try daily enemas of black coffee, raspberry ketones and a shot of tequila
  • Zoejohnse91
    Zoejohnse91 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Stop hopping on the scale every 8 seconds, yo. Take some laxatives. You'll be all right.

LOL