If I eat snow... does that count towards my water intake?

Options

Replies

• ChristieisReady
    ChristieisReady Posts: 708 Member
    Options

As long as you eat them upside down, under a walnut tree, you'll be fine. If you eat them under any other tree besides a walnut tree the unhealthy sugar will turn straight to fat and go to your forehead.

I'm from CANADA... we don't have walnut trees!!
    Am I screwed here? Or will acorns substitue?

I've heard that a good shot of cider vinegar really mitigates the risk here...so maybe try that.

If that doesnt work I suggest a shot of vodka

I suggest a shot of vodka for your general health.
  • MyPsalm63
    Options
    Finally, someone who agrees!!!!!!!!
    Only the yellow snow counts
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options

Does THAT count as water?
  • MireyGal76
    Options
    Despite what you've been told, yellow snow is best!!!!!! All that extra goodness. Make a yellow snow cone, melt it and it will look like lemonade. Enjoy!!!!!!!!! You'll get in so much water, it will be insane.

Should I stay away from the stuff on the roads? Will that throw me over in salt for the day? With the sand they mix in aid in digestion?
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options
    i wouldn't suggest eating Snow. cannibalism is illegal in most states. it's enough to just not buy his records. that'll make him go away.

Snow_Rapper1.jpg
  • Keto_T
    Keto_T Posts: 673 Member
    Options

Does THAT count as water?

It's clear, it counts.
  • alishacupcake
    alishacupcake Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    i wouldn't suggest eating Snow. cannibalism is illegal in most states. it's enough to just not buy his records. that'll make him go away.

Snow_Rapper1.jpg

:noway:
  • MyPsalm63
    Options
    Yeah, steer clear of the roads. You don't want to get in to much salt :/ There may be a chance of finding salt free road snow....don't lose hope. If you can find that, the added sand will make your body work harder to get rid of it. This will most likely double the calorie burn.
    Despite what you've been told, yellow snow is best!!!!!! All that extra goodness. Make a yellow snow cone, melt it and it will look like lemonade. Enjoy!!!!!!!!! You'll get in so much water, it will be insane.

Should I stay away from the stuff on the roads? Will that throw me over in salt for the day? With the sand they mix in aid in digestion?
  • katekross
    katekross Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    IS THIS POST REAL LIFE!?
  • Hezzietiger1
    Hezzietiger1 Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    When I was a kid we used to make snow ice cream!! Snow, milk, sugar and vanilla. It was delicious!!
  • MireyGal76
    Options
    Why are people doubting my sincerity! I want, no NEED, to preserve this planet for my babies, and grand babies.

PLEASE help!
  • keepitcroosh
    keepitcroosh Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I would not eat snow at all if i were you. Putting the planet aside, its bad for YOU! Snow exposes you to excessive bacteria and potential hazards. It does not matter if its freshly fallen or not. Consuming snow in large quantities can lower your core temperature. According to the Canada Safety Council, the real danger is the large amount of bacteria is in snow.
    The most abundant bacteria was Pseudomonas syringae, a bacteria that causes diseases in beans and tomatoes. The amount of bacteria in snow is comparable to the amount of bacteria children are exposed to when they play in dirt.
  • MireyGal76
    Options
    When I was a kid we used to make snow ice cream!! Snow, milk, sugar and vanilla. It was delicious!!

this seems perfect! If eating snow is a negative calorie food/drink, then snow ice cream should net zero and it's a free dessert!
  • MireyGal76
    Options
    I would not eat snow at all if i were you. Putting the planet aside, its bad for YOU! Snow exposes you to excessive bacteria and potential hazards. It does not matter if its freshly fallen or not. Consuming snow in large quantities can lower your core temperature. According to the Canada Safety Council, the real danger is the large amount of bacteria is in snow.
    The most abundant bacteria was Pseudomonas syringae, a bacteria that causes diseases in beans and tomatoes. The amount of bacteria in snow is comparable to the amount of bacteria children are exposed to when they play in dirt.

oh no... does this mean I have to boil it first to remove the bacteria? and then re-freeze it? In which case...

If I eat ice cubes... does that count towards my water intake?
  • WDEvy
    WDEvy Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    I say we eat it instead of shoveling it. Then it counts as both water and workout.
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options

i'm not sure you can trust the Canada Safety Council. since snow is Canada's second most abundant natural resource (behind beer), i think Big Snow has a vested interest in preventing people from "poaching" snow on their own from their lawns. you should perhaps investigate what sorts of funding the Canada Safety Council gets from Big Snow. i bet it'll shock you. they basically parrot whatever Big Snow tells them to say. trust nobody. the truth is out there, eh?
  • dirtnap63
    dirtnap63 Posts: 1,387 Member
    Options
    The most abundant bacteria was Pseudomonas syringae, a bacteria that causes diseases in beans and tomatoes.

Is MoreBean aware of this? Is she safe?!?
  • cindiva65
    cindiva65 Posts: 335 Member
    Options

oh no... does this mean I have to boil it first to remove the bacteria? and then re-freeze it? In which case...

If I eat ice cubes... does that count towards my water intake?

Yes I think so. I wouldnt worry to much about the bacteria thing. I ate lead paint chips as a child and Im perfectly fine. I have no side affects from it other than .....Im sorry what was the question?
  • MireyGal76
    Options
    The most abundant bacteria was Pseudomonas syringae, a bacteria that causes diseases in beans and tomatoes.

Is MoreBean aware of this? Is she safe?!?
    screw that! I'm wondering if I have enough for a class action suit against the CSC!?! No one told me this before!
    THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!
  • chrisms84
    Options
    This is my favorite thread of all time.