April challenge

Options

Replies

• teresa011
    teresa011 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Ok, well hello hello to all..........ok, as far as ground rules, there isn't any, the only thing I ask, is be honest with yourself...Starting April 1st........weigh yourself, mark it down, and start your challenge.........no need to post anything else unless of course you want to...........I will be here all month offering encouragement as will others... Feeling down, wanting to quit, or even if you just want to run screaming from the room or gym, and need to vent........yep, u guessed it, thats what we are here for.....Even if you want tips on how everyone is losing the weight, thats what this thread is all about....My March challenge was a huge success and we were there for each other.........so......next Thursday we will start the April challenge and say goodbye to another 10 pounds........We can do this!!! :drinker:
  • kefa09
    kefa09 Posts: 2
    Options
    I am in too--my first challenge!
  • marlenislas
    Options
    I am new to this and would also like to join. I will need a lot of help and tips so thank you guys in advance for this. This is a great thing your are doing teresa011, especially for ppl like me who tend to give up or get frustrated. Thank you!!!!
  • TalonaCat
    TalonaCat Posts: 241
    Options
    Count me in!
  • raspberrymerlot
    Options
    Fantastic! I will try to check in often. I get side-tracked easily.... lol
  • taylorfriedchicken
    taylorfriedchicken Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'm up for it! So desperate to lose these last 16 pounds. woooooh!!!!
  • jzbaby626
    jzbaby626 Posts: 466
    Options
    I'm in :smile: Knowing me, I probably won't lose 10 lbs., but it is something to strive for! I need all the motivation I can get. Good Luck everyone!! :drinker:
  • livingnlove
    Options
    I'm in to lose 10!
  • merguson
    merguson Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I'm going to jump aboard as well! Now, off to the treadmill I go!
  • rachaelbermingham
    Options
    I'm up for it. :flowerforyou:
  • LiveKind
    LiveKind Posts: 12
    Options
    I'd like to try too! I'm new and this will be my first challenge. Do we just come back to this thread?? Thanks for the great idea!!:happy:
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    I'll try.
  • PecanTan
    PecanTan Posts: 47
    Options
    I also want a piece of the action it sounds like everyone is rearing to go so why not I also jump on the band wagon.:happy:
  • clwasmer
    clwasmer Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hello all, This would be my first challenge sounds like fun :happy: I'm so in
  • jreese123
    Options
    sounds great , i'll like to give it a try:love::love:
  • ashattack77
    Options
    Perfect!!! Just what I need! :) Thanks so much!!! Count me in also! :) Yeah... so what are the ground rules?
  • teresa011
    teresa011 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Welcome all that have replied so far...........as I said before, there are no ground rules..........just be honest with yourself......April 1, weigh yourself and start from there.........Come back to this thread for motivation, to ask questions, or hell even if you want to vent about something.......Just remember we are all in this together so your pain is our pain.........haha..........Just keep checking back on the this thread like I said, and hey, even if you want to brag about how much you've lost so far......we are here to see that also........So lets get moving and enjoy and get rid of the next 10.........remember baby steps are the best.......because eventually all those baby steps add up to a HUGE success story!!
  • llyndon
    llyndon Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I'm in. thanks!
  • Betten
    Betten Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I am in! I would love to loose 10 lbs in April.
  • 2daughtermom
    Options
    Started this web site today, I'd like to join in.
    Both my daughters are grown, although the youngest is still at home. She has her own life, so she's gone alot. Love to walk, but don't like walking alone.
    I work six days a week, so not a lot of time to spend with the few friends I have, so I really don't get much support. I know my family is behind me, but I don't talk to them much.
    Within the last month I have started taekwondo and really enjoy it. I go twice a week and really hoping this will help tone and help me lose the weight. I have gradually gained 30 of the 50 pounds I lost last year and beginning to feel the same hohum way.
    I'll admit I'm a foodaholic. I don't know when to stop eating sweets when I start. I don't know what my problem is. The last diet site I was on has changed so much, it's no fun anymore. It had been months since I was last on it. When I finally did, I didn't even recognize it.
    Sorry for going on and on.