April challenge

Options

Replies

• connie249
    Options
    Sounds great, I'm in too. This is my first day on myfitnesspal and I find a challenge that starts on my birthday! Cool :flowerforyou:
  • bbgirl
    bbgirl Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I lost 8 for March but I have 3 days left. Maybe I'll get my other two by Thursday morning.:happy:
  • blackchick38
    Options
    count me in,sounds great.i lost 9lbs in march and will love to lose 11 in april
  • megamom
    megamom Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    I'm in and can't wait.
  • bigbooe
    bigbooe Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm new to the program TODAY!! I am so in!! Thank so much for this, I need support to do it!
    Teri
  • Kalamitykate
    Kalamitykate Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Thanks for doing this again Theresa. Hi everyone! Last month was good motivation to stick with this. Here's to a great April. :drinker:

Katie
  • anthonyusher87
    Options
    I'll definitely give this one a go too as 10 pounds will take me to the overall goal I set myself when I started using this site :smile:
  • communistdaughter
    Options
    I'm in!
  • teresa011
    teresa011 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone..........welcome to all the new post that I just read.......ok I see we are all ready to start this.....sooooooo just weigh yourself April 1st......or if your weigh in day is friday or wednesday or anyday, its ok to take that weight........Be honest with yourself and keep checking back to this thread for ongoing encouragement...........or if you want private encouragement u can send me a message.......i'm here for all of you, as well as I know you all are here for me.........I've found that this site is great when it comes to finding friends and have a great support group because we are all in this together...............Have a great day!!
  • lmmarsh
    lmmarsh Posts: 34
    Options
    Hi Teresa and all April Challengers

I am going to give it a go, because I did manage to pull off the March challenge! I am already 3 months into my weight loss so I think that 10 lbs is too lofty of a goal for me. That's 2.5 lbs per week and my personal goal is about 1.5 now. Granted I still have about 40lbs to go to get to goal! Anyway, I am in, but like I said, I am shooting more for 6-8lbs even though I will set my goal at 10. I think I am too tired to be talking ... does that make sense?

CW: 187
    April 30th: 177 (that would be really cool!)

Have a great day,
    Lisa
  • debbiednkeller
    Options
    I would love to join in.........this will be my first challenge on here..........so I may need guidance. Thanks for starting this thread!!!!
  • AdrienneLich
    Options
    Count me in!!!
  • lushpuppy
    lushpuppy Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    yay! i love monthly challenges! cant WAIT for thursday now. 10lbs it is. that would get be to my penultimate weight goal.
    Thanks Teresa for the thread and the support looking forward to posting the results :)

Best of luck everyone!
  • PrettyScenery
    PrettyScenery Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I am in too! I have been viewing the site for about a week or so now and I started logging my meals and exercise on yesterday so wish me luck. It has really shown me how much of everythg that I should and should not consume. I really love the site because there are sooo many ppl to relate to and the atmosphere is positive and encouraging. GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL!
  • cruisegirl
    cruisegirl Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm in, too!! :drinker:
  • mskellyw
    mskellyw Posts: 111
    Options
    Hi guys.

I'd love to join you too. I was doing fantastic on MFP last summer and then a bunch of real life craziness hit me all at once and I ended up gaining about 25 pounds over the past six months. I've sporadically tried to get back on track, but haven't been able to do it. Part of my stress was not knowing where I was going to be or what I would be doing after I graduate in May, but I've finally made a concrete decision and have been feeling almost back to my normal self since then.

I've been tracking calories and staying within my goal since March 22 and am planning to start hitting the gym again next week. I'd love to set a goal to lose ten pounds in April! I think that since I'm newly back on the wagon it's entirely possible, especially since I'll be getting back to a normal routine of exercise. I do a fair amount of walking right now, but am planning to start C25K, taking things really slowly.

I look forward to getting to know everyone! I'll be back on Thursday to check in and log my starting weight!
  • MistyFabrizio
    Options
    I'm in! This is my 2nd day on this site. I joined because I noticed I gained almost 10 lbs, and I could start seeing it in my face (and belly, is it wierd that I noticed the face first?), so losing 10 lbs in a month would be great!! Then it'll only be another 21 lbs to go until my actual ideal weight ;-)
  • justann
    justann Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I am in!. I definately need something to get my butt in gear since I keep losing and gaining the same 4 lbs over and over again.
  • mommyhof3
    mommyhof3 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Count me in :smile:
  • nikiswimr
    nikiswimr Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I'm in, this is just the motivation I needed. I'm slightly dreading my 4/1 weigh in as I fell off the wagon recently but, I guess, what better time to start?