Replies

• sb1619
    sb1619 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I am so doing this!!!
  • GrandmaJody
    GrandmaJody Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Excited to start the April challenge! Thanks, Teresa!
  • MrsBrosco
    MrsBrosco Posts: 295
    Options
    Count me in!
  • DBERUBE
    DBERUBE Posts: 6
    Options
    count me in....
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    Here we go again! :happy:
  • ldupless
    ldupless Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm so excited!!~ Count me in!
  • dluv
    dluv Posts: 3
    Options
    Im a newbie to the site.... Count me in.
  • bememorable
    Options
    I'm in!
  • kimberlysearcy
    Options
    Hi Everyone,

I am in for the challenge. Best wishes Everyone!
  • Dashai2086
    Options
    Great, I am in! My goal for the month was 10 pounds anyway, so this just will help me reach that goal!!
  • Dashai2086
    Options
    Great, I am in! My goal for the month was 10 pounds anyway, so this just will help me reach that goal!!
  • Okclbates
    Okclbates Posts: 15
    Options
    I'm game! :happy:
  • capturethemoments3
    Options
    I am up for the challenge! Losing 10 this month would be amazing, lets see if I can do it!
  • teresa011
    teresa011 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Hello hello everyone...........welcome to all the new post that i've read........well today is the end of March, can you believe it? Tomorrow starts our April challenge..........weigh in, in the morning, no need to post it unless you want........be honest with yourself, thats all I ask.....Come here whenever you like to get support, give support, vent or to gloat.....haha.........remember we are all in this together!!
  • lulu64uk
    lulu64uk Posts: 62
    Options
    Im in as well I love a challenge - GOOD LUCK everyone :bigsmile:
  • light1980
    light1980 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    [quote One thing that i've learned is that the weight does NOT come off by just dieting.......you HAVE TO start moving........since i've started coming on this site in the middle of January, i'm down 20lbs and its due to logging my calories and going to the gym, where I found my biggest love.......ZUMBA!!! :
    [/quote]

I totally agree with you...and I love ZUMBA!! The ZUMBA classes at the health club I go to just started up again yesterday...so excited for it!!

Also, my regular weigh in days is Friday too, so hopefully that's okay. May 7 is the last day of the Biggest Loser Challenge here at work, but I know with all the continued support here, I can keep losing weight!!
  • jsc4him
    jsc4him Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I'm in too! I love challenges!
  • stormy69
    stormy69 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi all,
    Its the 1st of April in Australia so I have weiged in.... Good luck to everyone taking the challenge and lets all keep each other motivated..... April will be a great month!!!!
    xoxo :bigsmile:
  • izzypup
    izzypup Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    bump
  • annrevels
    Options
    I'm in.