Blizzard 2013

Options
124»

Replies

• Monica_has_a_goal
    Monica_has_a_goal Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    in Orange County, Southern California, we're dealing with an inch of rain :laugh:

We also had lots of wind and hail and snow in the mountains..

Good health to all of you and be safe. This is a great opportunity to exercise while you're stuck in the house. :heart:
  • bakz4
    bakz4 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Just West of Boston and we have well over 2 feet and it is still snowing. The beagles would not go outside (the snow is over their heads) until we shoveled a little path for them. I have a long driveway and a broken snowblower. Gonna be a BIG burn day (or a heart attack) :-)

Please be careful and take lots of breaks.
  • kjm3579
    kjm3579 Posts: 3,974 Member
    Options
    Glassboro, NJ -- we have 1" officially but it looks more like a coating -- sun is out and it hopefully will melt away -- low 50's and rain by Monday.
  • Mainebikerchick
    Mainebikerchick Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    I'm in Midcoast Maine and we have 30 inches so far!!! My husband has 28 driveways he plows, he left at 5 this morning, got 5 miles up the road and got stuck for 2 hours at my sister's! He just called to say he's coming home because the visibility is literally ZERO!!! I haven't seen a storm like this since I was a kid!!
  • blink1021
    blink1021 Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    Outside of Binghamton NY and it looks around 8". It stopped snowing here around 1am now its time to go shovel out my car.
  • Mainebikerchick
    Mainebikerchick Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    I'm in Connecticut, and it looks like we got about 2.5ft - 3 ft!?

Edit: This is not the best picture, but it's of my back deck. Can't open the door!
    djhfdslfh_zpsc474c855.jpg

WOW!!! Your pic looks like my porch too!! We have 30 inches and still snowing, visibility is ZERO!!
  • rockstrzfem
    rockstrzfem Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm in Eastern Pennsylvania. Looks like we got about 4 inches of snow, so definitely not the worst of it...but I think PennDot needs to get their crap together with cleaning off the roads around here, they're terrible!
  • icimani
    icimani Posts: 1,454 Member
    Options
    I'm just north of Albany, NY. We only got about 6" and now the the bright sun is shining!