Good job you guys!
  • NewMe80xoxo
    NewMe80xoxo Posts: 172
    Options
    I'm so stressed!!!
  • Jparadise72
    Options
    Hey Barbies,

Hope u all have a great day today!! I ate way too much yesterday! but i am all planned for today so i am hoping to have a much better day! I am going to start planning my meals for the whole week so that i don't have a chance to mess up! One day at a time right! :flowerforyou:

I did this yesterday and it worked SO well for me!! I pre planned my food and exercise, and only ate 32 of my work out calories. At the end of day I had 1354 calories left over!!! I was so excited, this was a huge accomplishment for me. :bigsmile:
  • Betten
    Betten Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Whoo Hoo! For some freak of a reason I weighed in at 209.8 today! So I only have .8 to hit my goal for this week! I am not sure how it happened but I will take it! I have been eating really well but I still wasn't expecting that when i stepped on the scale this morning! I think breastfeeding is really speeding up my weight loss.

hopin2bUSN- I am sure that weight will fall off once you get going, its probably mostly water weight!

Congrats to everyone doing well and sticking to the program! I hope everyone has a great day!
  • jacque509
    jacque509 Posts: 978
    Options
    I am stressed also! Postive day one and two with walking and recording food. Been over calories both days but aleast I recorded them. Walked both days ao happy about that. So today hope to do a little better. i think I am gonna just try to keep up on the exercise at the moment. Really need to get to the gym. I dont think walking a mile and half is gonna be enought
  • Sweettart
    Sweettart Posts: 1,331 Member
    Options

I did this yesterday and it worked SO well for me!! I pre planned my food and exercise, and only ate 32 of my work out calories. At the end of day I had 1354 calories left over!!! I was so excited, this was a huge accomplishment for me. :bigsmile:

WOW!! how much working out did you do yesterday?
  • 30by30girl
    Options
    I'm so stressed!!!

I hope your stress eases today! It is hard to concentrate on being healthy when life is stressing you out!
  • 30by30girl
    Options
    I have a confession! LOL. I've been bad, and I need to be forgiven.

So my weigh in # that I posted is from Friday morning. (That's when I weigh in.) An amazing 192.

Wellllllll, let's just say I had a very beer and food filled weekend. Sunday night I stepped on the scale 199. EEEEEK! Usually by Wednesday the scale is back to normal after a naughty weekend. Not this time. I'm up at 196 this morning. I'm so mad at myself. I knew better, but I did it any way.

My "official" weigh in day isn't until Friday, but I don't see a loss AT ALL. More than likely a gain. (GR!) To make matters worse, I haven't been getting my workouts in due to the fact that I hurt my foot 2 weeks ago. I did manage to get a walk in yesterday with my kiddo, I'm hoping to do it again today.... but dang.

I feel fat. :o(

I just needed to vent.

Some weeks are just like that! You can do this! And please don't be too hard on yourself since you are injured :(. Soon your inner barbie will be released!
  • emarcia28
    emarcia28 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Hey Barbies,

Hope u all have a great day today!! I ate way too much yesterday! but i am all planned for today so i am hoping to have a much better day! I am going to start planning my meals for the whole week so that i don't have a chance to mess up! One day at a time right! :flowerforyou:

YES it does work! i just planned tomorrow and Friday and im set! :happy: omgness you must have worked out a looot!
  • mdeguzman
    mdeguzman Posts: 35
    Options
    So, I'm starting a two times a week 80 minute water aerobics class on Thursday at the college! Can anybody here tell me what those are like? I looked it up on the exercise log and it says I'd burn about 550 calories in 80 minutes...WOW! True??
    *~Excited!~*

I have taken many water aerobics classes and they do kick you butt but are lots of fun. What a great plan for you to start with since the water also helps lessen the impact to your joints.
  • Jparadise72
    Options

WOW!! how much working out did you do yesterday?
    I went to the gym in the morning did my usual workout of circuit and cardio. When my husband got off work he wanted to go hit the gym so I went back and did a yoga class and stayed for zumba!
  • Jparadise72
    Options
    Hey Barbies,

YES it does work! i just planned tomorrow and Friday and im set! :happy: omgness you must have worked out a looot!

Good luck!! I was just very ambitious yesterday is all!! Today just treadmill and zumba.
  • futuredispatchhottie911
    Options
    Ok to those of you who have logged in for 80 days or more congrats. To those of you who have made mistakes on eating we all have it's ok just jump back on that horse. WE can all do this we are all strong woman.:heart: I do have to change my goal to maybe 5 pounds to lose the first week. This is my second week of watching what I eat and my first week of walking and excersing. Hope everyone hasa great week.
  • CreativeRedhead
    Options
    The God's must be smiling on my family. Today my husband (who also needs to lose about 100 lbs) said to me, let's all go walking twice a day. He found a mile path that we can walk close to home. I was surprised and happy. I've wanted us all to do it together for awhile now so that we can be accountable and be active together. :) Our goal is to do 3 miles twice a day. We are going to try it this evening with all 6 of us, should be fun. And to comment on eating exercise calories, I usually don't just depends on if I'm hungry or not, I'm listening to my body more now. And if it's past 9 o'clock forget it, I'm not eating a thing past then. Good luck to all you PSB'ers! We are doing great I think. :)
  • cbnorris
    cbnorris Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I went to the gym in the morning did my usual workout of circuit and cardio. When my husband got off work he wanted to go hit the gym so I went back and did a yoga class and stayed for zumba!

How is Zumba? I've been thinking about switching gyms and the one I ant to go to offers a lot more classes, including this. My current one is closer to home (and my mom goes as weel, so that has played a big factor), but doesn't have any fun classes!
  • tinabosquez
    tinabosquez Posts: 107
    Options
    The God's must be smiling on my family. Today my husband (who also needs to lose about 100 lbs) said to me, let's all go walking twice a day. He found a mile path that we can walk close to home. I was surprised and happy. I've wanted us all to do it together for awhile now so that we can be accountable and be active together. :) Our goal is to do 3 miles twice a day. We are going to try it this evening with all 6 of us, should be fun. And to comment on eating exercise calories, I usually don't just depends on if I'm hungry or not, I'm listening to my body more now. And if it's past 9 o'clock forget it, I'm not eating a thing past then. Good luck to all you PSB'ers! We are doing great I think. :)

So great~
  • tinabosquez
    tinabosquez Posts: 107
    Options
    Ok to those of you who have logged in for 80 days or more congrats. To those of you who have made mistakes on eating we all have it's ok just jump back on that horse. WE can all do this we are all strong woman.:heart: I do have to change my goal to maybe 5 pounds to lose the first week. This is my second week of watching what I eat and my first week of walking and excersing. Hope everyone hasa great week.

you have a good week ! My goal was 2 lbs but I need to lose 5 lbs now because I was up 3lbs! UGHHH.
  • shells22
    shells22 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    So, I'm starting a two times a week 80 minute water aerobics class on Thursday at the college! Can anybody here tell me what those are like? I looked it up on the exercise log and it says I'd burn about 550 calories in 80 minutes...WOW! True??
    *~Excited!~*

I've taken those classes and they are fun and you don't even FEEL like your working out, it's crazy fun. You'll love it!!!
  • stormy69
    stormy69 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi all,
    Hope its not to late to join I have just stumbled onto this thread and it looks like there are lots of people who are going throught the same things I am, I will post my weights and sizes soon but I will have to convert them from kgs (Im in Australia) to lbs...
    Speak soon xo :bigsmile:
  • Sweettart
    Sweettart Posts: 1,331 Member
    Options
    I am happy to annouce tonight is night 3 of not eating past 730!! The sweet creavings are now gone as well. My bf brought me home a chocolate bar from work and I keep looking at it like no thanks not interested. This is such a great feeling!

I did slim in 6 today: slim & 6 pack and ramp it up for a calorie burn of 406. Today was a slacking day so tomorrow and friday Im going to try for 800-1000 calories each day.

Hope everyone had a great day