Today I'm proud because...

Options
... I'm slightly drunk and just snacked on celery and light laughing cow cheese instead of chips.

What are you proud of today?

Replies

• FitToLead
    FitToLead Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Today I am proud of eating more while considering my overall health and long term results, rather than wanting weight to drop really quickly right now.

What a great question.. thank you:happy:
  • irenematilda
    irenematilda Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Today I'm proud of contiuing to stick to the plan, despite seeing little movement on the scale all week - until it decided to budge upwards this morning to the tune of 1lb. I will not let this derail me - onwards and downwards :)
  • tndejong
    tndejong Posts: 463
    Options
    i am proud that i start a new job on monday! i have been unemployed since november. i got a job based on my skills and interview. i actually feel good that i beat out other people to nail a direct hire job too. not just some stupid low paying factory job through a temp service.
  • charismanoodles
    charismanoodles Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    I did something similar, OP. I normally would go get fast food but I came home and made a healthy snack. Go us!
  • MsNewBooty83
    MsNewBooty83 Posts: 1,003 Member
    Options
    i am officially ONE STINKING POUND away from my goal weight!!!!
  • susannahsutton1
    Options
    I went to a French restaurant and didn't eat stacks of bread just because it was there.
  • chooriyah
    chooriyah Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    ...I went hiking for three days this weekend and I loved it (rare for an exercise-o-phobe like me...)
  • juliemouse83
    juliemouse83 Posts: 6,663 Member
    Options
    I'm proud of the fact that even though my scale didn't budge one stinking ounce, I have lost a half inch in my chest, waist and hips this week.

Edited to fix auto incorrect.
  • erin4609
    erin4609 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I'M ALIVE TODAY!!! :)
  • Devon_McCormick
    Options
    I have lost ten pounds and have a new lease on life. I am getting healthy, not losing weight!
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    I am proud because I fixed my snow thrower with a 35 cent piece of hardware instead of shelling out $500 for a new one.
  • kelsully
    kelsully Posts: 1,008 Member
    Options
    I am proud that I try every day to find something to be joyous about even when the day sucks rocks. Today I am proud that I am making conscious efforts to drink more water and make 2 fruits or veggies a part of every meal.
  • oh_em_gee
    oh_em_gee Posts: 887 Member
    Options
    I've lost 9 pounds!
  • oh_em_gee
    oh_em_gee Posts: 887 Member
    Options
    i am officially ONE STINKING POUND away from my goal weight!!!!

That's awesome!
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    I'm proud because I've stuck to my commitment to no more alcohol...108 days!!!:happy:
  • Zoesmum025
    Options
    Although I weigh 252lbs I have finished my second turn of Jillian Michael's 30 shred level 1! Complete with jumping jacks, arrroogaa!
  • Monica_has_a_goal
    Monica_has_a_goal Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    I am proud today because i'm down 2 more pounds and have exercised 5 times this week.

Wooo hoooooo !! :wink:
  • acogg
    acogg Posts: 1,871 Member
    Options
    I have gained 1/2" on my thigh and there is no way it's fat!
  • nornyb
    nornyb Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I dealt with extreme stress yesterday by taking it out at the gym instead of drinking heavily and making/eating cake with butter cream frosting.
  • Zoesmum025
    Options
    Exxcellent!!