Anyone Else Single for V-day?

Options

Replies

• staceyhotmama
    staceyhotmama Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I'm single for V Day too but oh, well. It's just another day. I'll celebrate by goin to the gym so I can savor some yummy chocolate! :happy:
  • fara180
    fara180 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    I'm single but I'm not too worried about it. Valentines Day is overrated (says the bitter single girl, haha). Sine I don't have a date and I couldn't resist all the novelty gifts in the stores, I ended up buying cute little cards and gifts and candies for my friends and my sister because I know they don't have dates and will be having a pity party. I'm also gonna get my nails done and pampering myself.
  • rockstrzfem
    rockstrzfem Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    My friends and I are having our annual Anti Valentine's Day Karaoke celebration. Not having a date doesn't matter, we love every day!
  • slickrocka
    Options
    Same here but im a huge soccer fan so wont be that bad. If you are a soccer fan you know why :)
    But meh its not a big deal lets enjoy we dont have to deal with other crap people put up with :D
  • Fatandfifty3
    Fatandfifty3 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Do you know this site is a constant revelation to me! I'd never once in my 53 years thought of having Vee Day as a Mee Day! Yo! yes I'm going to earn those little indulgences and love me on V Day! Brilliant. :-D
    (Single-again and not loving it)
  • thaphatdiva
    thaphatdiva Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    3rd year in a row...may celebrate with a "me" day at the spa!
  • staceyhotmama
    staceyhotmama Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    3rd year in a row...may celebrate with a "me" day at the spa!

That's a GREAT idea!!
  • angela1482
    angela1482 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I think we were dating the same guy! Mine never did anything for me either. First time in my life I actually had a Valentine and not even a card or anything. I too will rock out at the gym. It'll be more fun anyways.
  • southern_star
    southern_star Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Do you know this site is a constant revelation to me! I'd never once in my 53 years thought of having Vee Day as a Mee Day! Yo! yes I'm going to earn those little indulgences and love me on V Day! Brilliant. :-D

Loving the me day!
  • Bobtheangrytomato
    Bobtheangrytomato Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Yup. Probably yoga and maybe chocolate for me!
  • Fatandfifty3
    Fatandfifty3 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I think we were dating the same guy! Mine never did anything for me either. First time in my life I actually had a Valentine and not even a card or anything. I too will rock out at the gym. It'll be more fun anyways.
    Mine made a point of not giving me so much as a card on V Day.... turned out 'she' was getting one tho....Well now she's got him as well and that couldn't happen to a nicer woman (you guy all get British humour right?)
    Vee Day=Mee Day!!
  • katybateman
    Options
    my first single one since i was 13 so excited
    xxx
  • BellaLunaFleur
    BellaLunaFleur Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I don't like this holiday. Why would i want someone to be romantic just because everyone else thinks he should. I would rather it be a day that means something to both of us for our own reasons.
  • Ilyandra
    Ilyandra Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm not especially happy about being single for V-day, but I also remember how many V-days that were a bust even when I was with someone. This year I'm taking myself out to the ballet, which is something I love but no guy has ever taken me to. I figure if I'm going to be flying solo, I'm doing something I love.
  • ambervaldez79
    ambervaldez79 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Yep. Single and I'm okay with it. :D Valentine's day is such a silly, commercial holiday.
  • VeggieKelli
    VeggieKelli Posts: 232 Member
    Options

Love it! And everyone else! I think it is so important to be able to be happy alone! I usually celebrate with my good girl friends but a lot are tied down this year but it should be fun anyways! Love the enthusiasm!
  • Nicks_scotland
    Options
    You know the best thing about Valentines Day? I always get at least 5 cards!!! :)

Ok, so they're all birthday cards - but it still counts right? RIGHT??? lol

I'm single, but happy even though I'm working 14 hours on two jobs on Thursday. I may put an extra piece of chocolate into my lunch box to celebrate though!

:)
  • islandbeauty81
    islandbeauty81 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Single and I'm ok with it. My little one will keep me company.
  • Heather1899
    Heather1899 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I just saved a bunch of money for Valentines day by switching to single...

I saw that on Facebook :D
  • youngandbeautiful
    Options
    Yup single. Been single most my life. Doesn't bother me 'cause I don't really have time for a partner other than thinking that some dude out there is really missing out lol

Thats a good attitude to have hehe