Options
  • cmeiron
    cmeiron Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options

Thanks!
  • PQ4321
    PQ4321 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I might try this using avocado for the 'something creamy', I mean, if I am going to replace the fats with oil and cream cheese or mayo I might as well just use an avocado which I normally substitute for those other things anyway. (like tuna salad made with avocado and lemon juice instead of mayo, which looks a bit strange but is amazing!)

Ohhhhhhh...I have been looking for something to change up the tuna salad. Great idea - Thanks!
  • ecelestial
    Options
    Cool idea! I'm going to try it.
  • Smurftastic
    Smurftastic Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • roman109
    Options
    Bump
  • lynnw24
    lynnw24 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Bakkasan
    Bakkasan Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    Is the gas epic with this? It sounds awesome but fart-tastic.
  • zumbarock
    zumbarock Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Sounds delish, thanks!
  • OkaNekko
    OkaNekko Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Have you ever tried "Beanitos" chips. They are made with pinto beans and flax. High fiber, corn ree, gluten free, and 4g of protein. I like the cheddar cheese flavored ones best. Can't wait to try them with broccomole! :smile:
  • Mandas13
    Mandas13 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • BrendarB
    BrendarB Posts: 2,770 Member
    Options
    makes me happy since I'm allergic to avocado!
  • Gianna5587
    Gianna5587 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Oooooh, I have loads of broccoli and a tub of creme fraiche that needs using up... Glad I stumbled upon this post!
  • Chelle250
    Options
    bump
  • Reinventing_Me
    Reinventing_Me Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    Bump!!!
  • WillLift4Tats
    WillLift4Tats Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Mollie007
    Options
    For those that have made this, when you cut up your broccoli, do you use the stalks and everything? I have my broccoli cooking right now and I figured since I was going to be blending it all up anyway, might as well use the stalks. Should I have just used to tops??
  • cmeiron
    cmeiron Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    For those that have made this, when you cut up your broccoli, do you use the stalks and everything? I have my broccoli cooking right now and I figured since I was going to be blending it all up anyway, might as well use the stalks. Should I have just used to tops??

I've used all but the last 3 or so inches of the stalks, because my dogs like to eat them :embarassed: But I can't see why you couldn't use them?
  • Ellienana
    Ellienana Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Bump