Insanity, Round 1, starting tomorrow... Any takers?

Options
124»

Replies

• khannaad
    khannaad Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I purchased insanity a month ago. I also joined MFP just about 2 weeks ago. I haven't worked out in 4 years. I have severe asthma. Someone told me to start off with something to build my endurance. So, I started the 30 Day Shred, in order to work up to Insanity. Today was Day 3 of the 30 DS. I am hoping to at least ATTEMPT Insanity in about 27 days. I weigh 190 right now. And I am getting engaged this summer. I could really use a lot of motivation. My friend lost 78 lbs by 2 rounds of Insanity.

It sucks that I have to deal with the breathlessness that gets in the way of most of my workouts. I have 40 lbs to lose before August, in order to fit into my dress. I have no clue how that is gonna happen. But I gave it a start... let's see where it takes me.

I'll be joining you in about 4 weeks! :)
  • Mscastillo85
    Mscastillo85 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I prefer P90X. Insanity makes me feel like I can't even take a breathe or break && that Asain girl DRIVES ME INSANE! I like to think thats why they named it Insanity. She makes weird faces, over does facial expressions, huffs and puffs too much and she just acts really annoying. I know I can't be the only one irratated by her. J/S Sorry but thats my confession. P90X has a guy with a fake leg who can do the whole workout which makes you feel you can too (AND I CAN :)) and there is always someone who shows you the beginner way or less strenuous way to do the workout but still burn calories and get a great workout. Just my opinion though.
  • nathan_oz
    nathan_oz Posts: 229
    Options
    Day 3 done today, its seriously hard going but I am enjoying it also. I feel better already, a spring in my step! (aside from the aches and pains!)

how is everyone else getting on?
  • Danny0950
    Danny0950 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Day 3 done today, its seriously hard going but I am enjoying it also. I feel better already, a spring in my step! (aside from the aches and pains!)

how is everyone else getting on?

Just completed week 2 day 4. Going well so far, looking forward to my fitness test next week to see if i've made any improvements.
  • _Tristan_
    _Tristan_ Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Sure, bought it a month ago. It's about time I got started anyway...
  • acastro1574
    Options
    Good luck, I started on Monday...Just remember, the challenge is against yourself..Dont compete against the people in the screen, ..go hard but do it safely...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!