Do Zombies Poop?

Options
Wolf_
Wolf_ Posts: 442
Ok ok ok... I admit it... The Walking Dead is a great show. I watched all of Season 2 yesterday.

And I will concede that Daryl is fairly awesome. When he gains about 150 pounds of muscle, and grows a foot, I will consider him almost worthy of my competition.

I do have some questions though:

+ If all organ functions have shutdown within the zombies... where does the food go? Do zombies poop?

+ How many glasses of water do the zombies drink a day? Are they sticklers for the "8 glass" rule? Do they count "human fluids from food?"

+ Why are all the zombies so damn skinny? Is it true that zombie muscle weighs more than zombie fat?

+ Are there vegetarian / vegan zombies? Or are they all paleo?

+ How many calories are in a human arm?

+ How do they log exercise? "Walking: Biskly, forever." "Growling and snarling: 1092 hours"

+ How long will it take the mods to delete this thread?

Hahaha.

Replies

• diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Only male zombies poop: female zombies don't poop.
  • Wolf_
    Options
    Only male zombies poop: female zombies don't poop.
    Nor fart. True story.
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    no
  • Wolf_
    Options
    no
    Pictures, or it didn't happen.
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    Organic lift continues in the walking dead zombies, just at a slower rate. I'm sure they must have some sort of anal leakage over time. They do have a district oder after all.
  • Icelandic_Saga
    Icelandic_Saga Posts: 2,926 Member
    Options
    And what about the zombies that had their stomach eaten out? The food just falls out never even giving them a chance to poop.
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    no

Do-Zombies-Poop-225x300.jpg
  • Wolf_
    Options
    Organic lift continues in the walking dead zombies, just at a slower rate. I'm sure they must have some sort of anal leakage over time. They do have a district oder after all.
    So, that's one vote for "anal leakage."
  • Stacyplus5
    Options
    They dont really walk briskly they kind of slide along, stumbling a bit. Good questions though, but I for one will never stop one to ask any of this.
  • Minnesota_Nice
    Minnesota_Nice Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    I thoughts they had Hershey squirts cause eating raw meant does that to a person? Wait they arent people anymore. Hmmmm... Maybe a 17# dump a day then?
  • Wolf_
    Options
    And what about the zombies that had their stomach eaten out? The food just falls out never even giving them a chance to poop.
    Also a valid point.
  • Stacyplus5
    Options
    no

[/
    baaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaa
  • Wolf_
    Options
    And it is scientific fact, that you can't fake pictures. So, there ya go.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options

I also vote for anal leakage.
  • Caged_Heat
    Caged_Heat Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    Winning! Great thread!

And I have no clue if they poop or not. But I'll be sure to keep it in mind during the ZA.
  • Wolf_
    Options
    That's two votes for zombie mud-butt.
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options

Zombies take Alli? smiley-think005.gif
  • Icelandic_Saga
    Icelandic_Saga Posts: 2,926 Member
    Options
    I wonder if the anal leakage causes faster decomposition in that area.
  • Ed98043
    Ed98043 Posts: 1,333 Member
    Options
    Zombies don't poop because they're supernatural creatures that the laws of physiology don't pertain to. Sort of like sparkly vampires made of stone that still drink blood and sire children. And the reason zombies are all skinny is because, as pointed out in the movie Zombieland:

Rule No. 1: Cardio. The fatties were the first to go (cut to scene of fat guy gasping for breath, running from zombies and then being caught and eaten).

The trick to becoming a zombie is just to get bitten and then get away. There has to be a certain amount of mobility for that to happen. That's why there aren't any zombie babies, zombies in wheelchairs, etc. They all got completely eaten.
  • Makoce
    Makoce Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    Found this on google LOL

"Average human arm = about 3.216kg. that's with bones and blood vessels, which have little calorific value, so we'll say there's about 2.5 kg of meat and fat. if we say that there are as many calories in human flesh as in beef, then that's 850 calories per 100 grammes, so that's 25 times 850, that's 21250 kilocalories per arm. there."