1 year. 100 lbs. (wordy, but pictures!)

Options

Replies

• RoseDarrett
    RoseDarrett Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!You are amazing!!I love how cute you look in your before outfit!!Pink suits you.

VERY WELL DONE :)
  • CherylAnn38
    CherylAnn38 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Wow! That is so wonderful! Like you, I'm starting at 270. And your before measurements are almost identical to mine now. Seeing this post gives me the motivation I need to keep going. You've shown me that it can be done. So thank you so very much! And by the way, you look amazing!
  • justclaire
    justclaire Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You GO girl!!!! This is such an inspiring story. Thanks for sharing :-)
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    Wow, how wonderful!
    You have done an OUTSTANDING job--and I am so glad you continued thru your plateaus.

GREAT JOB!! You look MAH-VELOUS!!
  • chunkermunker
    Options
    You're an inspiration! Well done.,.. you look fabulous!
  • kmchambers64
    kmchambers64 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    OMG Congratulations. I love how you told the story and how you never gave up. Great job!
  • thaphatdiva
    thaphatdiva Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Awesome job. You look fantastic.
  • Proyecto_AN
    Options
    AWESOME
  • conniep1520
    conniep1520 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    What a wonderful, encouraging story. So happy for you!
  • bookworm_847
    bookworm_847 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's very inspiring. Congratulations!
  • lousoulbody
    lousoulbody Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    I read every bit of your story, WTG, you look fabulous, how proud you must be!:happy: What a journey, Im excited for you and your new wardrobe and where this takes you.

Congratulations, thumbs up and Kodo's!

Cheers:drinker:
  • aloujackson
    aloujackson Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Congratulatios. I lost 28 pounds before I joined mfp. Since joining I've lost 3 more in 1 week. It really helps to keep exact track of the calories and exercise. Love being able to get the calorie count on my recipes!
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    You did fantastic
  • miriamwithcats
    miriamwithcats Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful and I LOVE that pink and white top!
  • Your lss has been soo inspiring. Thank you for all the details. It was very useful. Good for u. I hope to do the same!
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    You're rocking those jeans in that last picture. Congrats on all you've accomplished. :)
  • SherryTX
    SherryTX Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Amazing!
  • sandrawink
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing your story. You have inspired me, I did great last year but lost the plot a bit over Xmas etc., just logged in to start my food diary and logging again - yes it does work - and found your story and pics, you have given me the last little bit of determination I need to get going again and make this year work for me to be at goal weight by October too. And I can't stop chuckling at your BMI comment!! Don't we all hate it!
  • brendadale1
    brendadale1 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    wow and wow!!! This is soooo awesome, it looks at though we have the same body type..Your goal is the same as mine!!! You look awesome!!!!!!!! Sooo how do you plan to maintain? To continue what you have been doing in the last year? I have this fear of gaining everything back that I may lose...
  • nicholasgentry
    nicholasgentry Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Great job! That's a lot of hard work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!