1 year. 100 lbs. (wordy, but pictures!)

Replies

• What a wonderful transformation both in mind and in body! Great job in sticking with your heathly habits!
  • deprek
    deprek Posts: 101 Member
    Happy One Year...and congrats on a great job....very inspiring!
  • slyder432
    slyder432 Posts: 475 Member
    Keep up the good work...you look great!!
  • Raemama
    Raemama Posts: 203 Member
    Love your story! I'm glad to know that your journey had some irregular paths. You have a great attitude! I turn 42 next months and am looking forward to being smaller than I was at 21 too. Super keen feeling!
  • MayMaydoesntrun
    MayMaydoesntrun Posts: 805 Member
    Happy anniversary! You rock!!
  • You look absolutely amazing! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!
  • HealthWoke0ish
    HealthWoke0ish Posts: 2,078 Member
    You are awesome and inspiring. Thanks so much for posting and sharing:)
  • ohmgetsfit
    ohmgetsfit Posts: 22 Member
    WOW! This post brought tears. You are AMAZING!!! <3
  • allthatroz
    allthatroz Posts: 32 Member
    great story, very inspiring!
  • kuderstadt
    kuderstadt Posts: 134 Member
    I love it! You look amazing and have a great attitude!!
  • LovingMe9698
    LovingMe9698 Posts: 5 Member
    Love the New You!!! Amazing work you put in!!! Congrates on the NEW YOU!!!!=)
  • JoanneFukuda
    JoanneFukuda Posts: 3 Member
    Wow! You look amazing!
  • Jribeiro86
    Jribeiro86 Posts: 108 Member
    Yeahhhhh... I totally teared up reading this. :flowerforyou: Congratulations on all of your hard work in this transformation! There is absolutely NOTHING half-assed about what you've achieved.

Thank you for sharing your story thus far-- VERY inspirational!
  • melruiz5
    melruiz5 Posts: 134 Member
    What an INCREDIBLE story. . Thank You for sharing! You are a HUGE inspiriation! :bigsmile:

AND you look just FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!! WOW!!!!! :drinker:
  • luvmynook
    luvmynook Posts: 61 Member
    Thanks for your post...............you are a true inspiration!! I wish you the best of luck with the remaining weight. You look amazing
  • fabulara
    fabulara Posts: 94 Member
    Your story and pictures are so inspiring! Thank you for posting them! You look splendid!
  • Congratulations, you look amazing!!
  • cmack01
    cmack01 Posts: 31 Member
    Awesome work!!!!! You look great !!
  • daniellemm1
    daniellemm1 Posts: 465 Member
    You look amazing and I enjoyed your wordy post as it shows how hard you worked to get where you are. Keep up the good work :)
  • christ4life63
    christ4life63 Posts: 68 Member
    What a Blessing, I'm at where you started, I joined this program over a year ago and I stopped logging everything in, I know I need to get back to the program.
    I use to work at home so that it didnt help me loosing weight.
    I now got promoted and I work at the office and I walk to work and walk home m-f that about 40 minutes a day, and I lost 4 lbs in 1 month, but I have a longggggggggggggggggg ways to go, plus I watch what i eat at home, but its hard here at work because it's always someones birthday and theres always cake, I need to start saying NO, but when it is Buttercreme frosting, oh lord i cant say NO, LOL.
    Anyways Thank you for sharing your story and being so honest, May God continue Blessing you and everyone in this site, we must keep that faith and stick together :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!