1 year. 100 lbs. (wordy, but pictures!)

Options

Replies

• 1lexisva
    1lexisva Posts: 978 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring!!!!!!!!!!! You Look really Good!!!!!!!!!
  • ajcoleman13
    ajcoleman13 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! What an inspiration!
  • Santerre1984
    Santerre1984 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • TerriAnne53
    TerriAnne53 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    you had a fantastic year. you have worked very hard to achieve this large weight loss. you should be extremely proud of what you have accomplished. you look amazing. I am very proud of you. way to go. good luck on getting to your goal. thanks for sharing you journey and the beautiful pictures. you do look very beautiful.
  • ninakowarski
    Options
    Thank you for your story. It will inspire me to continue my efforts to lose weight and become healthier.
  • giastu
    Options
    Congratulations!! I love not only the progression of your weight loss, but of your smile. You just look so happy! Well done!
  • mingaf25
    mingaf25 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Great job information like this really gives us encouragement that everything is possible. I really appreciate taking your time and really explaining what you went through because in a way that is what we are going through, and to know that someone understands feels wonderful and is encouraging that we can also do it. Thank You
  • 1ocean1girl
    1ocean1girl Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!! You look so happy :happy: And I agree, BMI's are just downers.
  • pattydo
    pattydo Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Everyday I look on the meesage board for a story of inspiration, today I hit the jackpot! Thank you so much for sharing your journey, I was in a bit of a funk this week and your story has given me momentum again. CONGRATULATIONS on YOUR SUCCESS! I hope to post mine in another 10 months.....
  • DebraYvonne
    DebraYvonne Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS! You did an amazing job and this is SO inspiring. You look great = ):drinker:
  • superjean1
    superjean1 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Such hard work and dedication. Thanks for sharing and keep it up!
  • Laney2r
    Laney2r Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Great job! That is so inspiring!
  • NadDrew
    NadDrew Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    You look Great...thank's for sharing
  • MaggiesMom3406
    Options
    Great job! Breaking back into the 100s is on the horizon for me (6 lbs away). I can't wait. This 5'2" wasn't built to carry over 200 lbs! Thanks for the inspiration!
  • jojo2love
    jojo2love Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Great job! Thanks for sharing! Having done this once before, I've started again and I remember some of those feelings - shopping in the regular stores and in the misses department, etc. Looking forward to having them again only this time - going to work to make them permanent feelings.
  • justicer68
    justicer68 Posts: 1,223
    Options
    That is totally awesome! I am very happy for you. I know from personal experience the lifestyle change that has to happen for this to happen losing about 60 lbs myself a couple of years ago. You look amazing!! Many kudo's to you and the rest will be nothing because you know the right things to do! :flowerforyou: :wink:
  • harribeau2012
    harribeau2012 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! you're looking great!
  • waiting2exist
    waiting2exist Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • minkychan
    minkychan Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I love this story. It's very inspirational and similar to my current goal. Keep it up and look forward to reading more about your wonderful progress. :-)
  • ruthiestamos
    ruthiestamos Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Great work. Thanks for sharing!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!