1 year. 100 lbs. (wordy, but pictures!)

Options

Replies

• nakfam
    nakfam Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Awesome Job! I'm just starting this whole journey... Was up to 238 pounds and knew I needed to do something! I'm down 20 pounds, but have a long way to go. Thanks for sharing your story! Definitely motivating!!!
  • pkoll
    pkoll Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Great job! Very proud of you. You look so nice in the pretty pink top in the last picture!
  • DelilaLightfoot
    Options
    Well done! Amazing achievement and truly inspirational.
  • doublemum
    Options
    Fantastic. Congratulations on your achievement. I'm the same age and pretty much the same starting weight, so I'd love to be posting something like this next year!
  • CaliforniaSweetheart
    Options
    Fantastic job!
  • jenniferwren
    Options
    you're a star :heart:
  • glahlstedt
    glahlstedt Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    :heart:
  • Joy201
    Joy201 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    This such a great story and I love the pictures. Thank you for sharing your journey. Very inspirational!!
  • SMK683
    SMK683 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Inspirational!
  • scottelle
    scottelle Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful! WOW!!! So inspiring!! Thank you so much for sharing! BTW..I LOVE your pink shirt in the last pic:-) Way to go!! Kepp up the AHHHMAZZZING work!
  • 413bb
    413bb Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look great.
  • gordismami
    Options
    Simply amazing. Congrats to you for being and inspiration and making it through :)
  • nosillanosilla
    Options
    You are super awesome. Thank you for this post!
  • sawjan
    sawjan Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing. Amazing! Congratulations!
  • fishermanmatt
    fishermanmatt Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    I didn't know your whole story when we became pals but can relate to so much of it. You have done amazing things taking control of your health. Congrats on all you've accomplished! I look forward to rooting you on as you reach your goal.
  • AnnDenny
    AnnDenny Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    You look so much younger :) This makes me so happy! Great job! Love seeing success stories. It gives me motivation to go on!
  • How wonderful for you, I had tears in my eyes! I need this to be me! Congratulations and best wishes for reaching your goal weight!
  • avongirl74
    avongirl74 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    awesome job!
  • radiantsunshine40
    radiantsunshine40 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    FABULOSO!!

You have done marvelously well!

Your story is truly a GREAT SUCCESS STORY!

PRESS and your GOAL IS WITHIN REACH!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!