1 year. 100 lbs. (wordy, but pictures!)

Options

Replies

• LHNichols
    LHNichols Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm SO proud of you! What a great feeling! I hope this year brings all your goals true and lots of fun times in your skinny self!
    Laura
  • kelly81z
    kelly81z Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    firstly congratulations!!!! 100lbs is an amazing achievement and you should be very very proud of yourself :) this is the 2nd time for me trying to lose weight (in 2004/05 I lost 91lbs but put alot of it back on after having my son) this is the first time I've used MFP or anything like this though and I must say it helps loads! having somewhere to write the Calories down is fab (last time I worked out all the Calories in my head) My goal is to lose another 46lb and I will do it :) I want to be healthy and happy for my son! I wish you every success in getting to your 135lb goal :) and well done again!
  • mooglysmom
    mooglysmom Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Wow! Fabulous job!!
  • StephanieEmpson
    Options
    Congratulations, you are an inspiration!
  • brownmara
    brownmara Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    … it should be great fun to turn 42 smaller (and far healthier!) than I was when I was 21!

I just want to Thank You for sharing your journey. Last year just before my 41 birthday, I set a goal of 100 pounds by my birthday in 2013. I felt like it was a lot, but I was up for the challenge. I struggled during the holidays up and down. I refocused in January and have been doing well since. You journey has given me hope and inspiration to continue along my journey. So Thank You for the inspiration, and continued success!
  • LiveTheLifeYouWillLove
    Options
    Awwww! Thanks for sharing! Congrats! You did great!!!!
  • Nhizarms
    Nhizarms Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    WOW WOW WOW !!!! CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!!! What an awesome journey you have been on. i loved reading every word and looking at your pics it motivated me to keep going, I get a little off track and feel like giving up sometime. i think ive lost 60 pounds, i look so much better maybe ill just maintain.. BUT oh my gosh I still have so far to go ! thanks for sharing your story !!! :smile:
  • SJ46
    SJ46 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Phenomenal, way to go!
  • iam1superwomn
    iam1superwomn Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration!! You look amazing!
  • August_H
    August_H Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Awesome story, congrats! :-)
  • beckieboomoo
    beckieboomoo Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    great job! you look amazing!
  • love8383
    love8383 Posts: 169
    Options
    you look great..good job!
  • tlesa88
    tlesa88 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Very incredible story. I don't mind the "wordiness" I love hearing about peoples journey's as well, the good times and the bad times. You are another great inspiration to all of us! Thank you so much for sharing :)
  • sowenby1984
    sowenby1984 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Otter1422
    Otter1422 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    That's awesome. I maxed out at 290 or at least that is the highest I ever actually weighed myself at. I am at 230 right now but have already let myself begin to daydream about the 100LB weight loss mark. Still have a LONG ways to go but I actually believe I will get there now. Your weight loss is awesome congratulations. I want my wife to read your story see your pictures and be inspired she is doing this with me.
  • katiesmit1
    katiesmit1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great I am struggling and I want to give up I am not sure what I am doing wrong. I walk I work out I work and I am always moving their I eat colorful food and very healthy. Maybe once or twice a month I go out to eat but that is a sub or a sit down restaurant so I am not sure any advice you can give me. I have a xbox 360 with kencks and workout games and dance games I do these everyday alternating dance and cardio
  • rrumbolt
    rrumbolt Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    thumbs up.. you look fabulous congrats... if you can taste it that means you will do it..
  • treagal
    treagal Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    amazing! very well done.
  • littlelaurie14
    littlelaurie14 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Amazing! I'm so happy for you, great job :D
  • kristynsflab
    kristynsflab Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!