1 year. 100 lbs. (wordy, but pictures!)

Options

Replies

• bdenitto
    bdenitto Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congratulations on all that you have achieved.
  • Beccalizz1
    Beccalizz1 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    So happy for you!! Very inspiring! I have 75 lbs to lose in total and 60 lbs left after 15 lost so far! I can't wait to try on that size 10!
  • smaihlee
    smaihlee Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    You. Rock. So. Hard!!!! Great job, and I think it's almost laughable that your current weight is considered "obese", considering you're wearing size 10's. That is nuts and I hate BMI, too!
  • Santan9ful
    Options
    I love to read positive life changes like your story. You are such an inspiration for me. I'll think of your success when I feel like giving up. Thanks for sharing:)
  • ItsSamantha
    Options
    Congrats,that is such as amazing accomplishment!!!You look fantastic =)
  • SweetLillyM
    Options
    Amazing! You look great! :)
  • mmlitvin
    mmlitvin Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I typically do not post but you made me speechless and talkative at at the same time! You look stunning and your transformation is amazing !!
  • ItsFinallyHappening
    Options
    Congratulations!! You look beautiful!!! What a great motivating story, thanks for sharing. Keep us posted.
  • sheyennelilly
    sheyennelilly Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for sharing your story. I absolutely love to look at before/after pics, but I love the stories even more. Real people doing hard things and persevering. Congrats on your weight lost. You worked so hard and you deserve to feel so proud of yourself. I'M proud of you and I don't even know you. Can't wait to see pics when you reach your final goal.
  • LinFlemmer331
    LinFlemmer331 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!! Thanks for sharing your story, you are very inspirational. I started out where you started out and hope to end up where you are. You show me it is possible. Have fun getting all those new clothes, I can hardly wait! ;-)
  • orhungunduz
    Options
    Fantastic!!! Congratulations!!! Hope I'll do that too
  • lh1626
    lh1626 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    You are amazing...congrats to you!!! :happy:
  • jarlmom
    jarlmom Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Wow. You look great. Well done. Good luck with the rest of your goal.
  • CoraGregoryCPA
    CoraGregoryCPA Posts: 1,087 Member
    Options
    How awesome!!! Nice job!!
  • missjanetleigh
    missjanetleigh Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Yay! I'm so...excited for you! And your not the only one who mourns the years wasted but ya know when we know better we do better and you are proof! So look forward and keep pushing on, you are beautiful! : )
  • MenaMena
    MenaMena Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    nice transformation. thank you for sharing your story
  • ashprather
    ashprather Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    you look amazing! congrats on your accomplishments,!
  • JSDCrimson
    JSDCrimson Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! So inspiring - keep up the great work.
  • marine71
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story. The pictures are great but I find the words behind them very inspiring. Thank you.
  • luckyjuls
    luckyjuls Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    That's incredible. Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!