Cereal in Your Belly Button?

Options
BurtHuttz
BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
I'm just curious how much cereal you can fit in your belly button. Is it big enough to fit a frosted mini wheat? Or would you be happy to just get one grapenut in there? To be clear, I'm not asking because it's a freakish perversion of mine. But certainly pics of cereal in your belly button would corroborate your claims.

Replies

• pudadough
    pudadough Posts: 1,271 Member
    Options
    I inspected. Not big enough for a frosted mini wheat. Slightly too big for a standard Cheerio. So I'll go with Apple Jack? All estimations.
  • dirtnap63
    dirtnap63 Posts: 1,387 Member
    Options
    with milk or without?
  • Danger2OneSelf
    Danger2OneSelf Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    Well I got and outie so how much of my belly button can your cereal hold haha J/k about one recess puff DRY

And no I will not prove it!
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    :laugh:
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    Biggest I ever fit in there was an 8 oz bowl
  • BurtHuttz
    Options
    I inspected. Not big enough for a frosted mini wheat. Slightly too big for a standard Cheerio. So I'll go with Apple Jack? All estimations.

Thank you for taking the time to look. I'm sorry to hear it's too large for your garden variety Cheerio; I understand that's the standard diameter for starlets seeking bellybutton enhancement surgery these days. Apple Jacks are great though, I think you've got something special going there.
    with milk or without?
    Milk is fine as long as you're not using it to make the cereal malleable and pulpy, just so you can fit more in or perhaps expand a piece of cereal to fill the crevice. This is on the honor system.
    Well I got and outie so how much of my belly button can your cereal hold haha J/k about one recess puff DRY
    I hadn't planned for outies. Sorry. I think the best thing to compare would be if you did a kick-butt bellyflop into a sandbox; the dent that your outie leaves; how much cereal would THAT hold?
  • Danger2OneSelf
    Options

Skill shot....*whomp* there it is! Boom Shaka Laka Shaka Laka...haha I got way to much energy right now
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    Just absolutely disgusting. This is a weight loss site- you need to get a grip. Motivation and support- we're all here for the same reason!
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options
    I'm concerned now. I would have guessed Cheerio but with my weight loss it seems to have stretched and now it's more Froot Loop. Should I be worried about this?
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    None. Quit playing with your belly button, boy.
  • Danger2OneSelf
    Options

Thank you for taking the time to look. I'm sorry to hear it's too large for your garden variety Cheerio; I understand that's the standard diameter for starlets seeking bellybutton enhancement surgery these days. Apple Jacks are great though, I think you've got something special going there.
    with milk or without?
    Milk is fine as long as you're not using it to make the cereal malleable and pulpy, just so you can fit more in or perhaps expand a piece of cereal to fill the crevice. This is on the honor system.
    I hadn't planned for outies. Sorry. I think the best thing to compare would be if you did a kick-butt bellyflop into a sandbox; the dent that your outie leaves; how much cereal would THAT hold?

Haha dood! This is too funny...I thought I had an imagination...or is this all coming from experience in some kind of sick experiment?
  • Danger2OneSelf
    Options
    Just absolutely disgusting. This is a weight loss site- you need to get a grip. Motivation and support- we're all here for the same reason!

All there is to say after that is well I'm speechless.... And suicidal...are you happy with yourself?
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    I'm just curious how much cereal you can fit in your belly button. Is it big enough to fit a frosted mini wheat? Or would you be happy to just get one grapenut in there? To be clear, I'm not asking because it's a freakish perversion of mine. But certainly pics of cereal in your belly button would corroborate your claims.

Mmhmm. Suuurrrrreeeeeee......
  • imchicbad
    imchicbad Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options

All there is to say after that is well I'm speechless.... And suicidal...are you happy with yourself?

I pray she was being sarcastic ... Much like her corn cob profile picture.:tongue:
  • MoreBean13
    Options

Beauty comes from within.
  • BurtHuttz
    Options

Like African lip plates, nice!
    I'm concerned now. I would have guessed Cheerio but with my weight loss it seems to have stretched and now it's more Froot Loop. Should I be worried about this?

Not at all!! Just try to keep doing your crunches and keep that body fat down; I think Froot Loops are about the outside diameter of what the western world really thinks is beautiful.

Listen BenjamineMoore or whatever your name is supposed to be; you're being REALLY unsupportive right now. This is a support website. You need to support whatever it is I'm doing that's completely nonsexual in nature. I'll bet you're pissed because you're an oatmeal chick.
  • MoreBean13
    Options

I pray she was being sarcastic ... Much like her corn cob profile picture.:tongue:

Corn Cob? Are you calling me fat?
  • Danger2OneSelf
    Options

Beauty comes from within.

All I see is darkness....better write that note...nice knowing ya
  • BurtHuttz
    Options

I'm so sorry, man, don't listen to her and don't let her get you down. This is YOUR journey!! Even with the outie. No one can take that away from you.

The journey, I mean, not the outie. A surgeon could probably take the outie away from you. Just make sure you bring some cereal of the appropriate size so he knows what look you're going for.
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options

Like African lip plates, nice!

Not at all!! Just try to keep doing your crunches and keep that body fat down; I think Froot Loops are about the outside diameter of what the western world really thinks is beautiful.

Listen BenjamineMoore or whatever your name is supposed to be; you're being REALLY unsupportive right now. This is a support website. You need to support whatever it is I'm doing that's completely nonsexual in nature. I'll bet you're pissed because you're an oatmeal chick.

Nooooo, bean is cooler than cool, silly.